Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Accepted TODAY !!  (Read 681842 times)

rabbit9198

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: Accepted TODAY !!
« Reply #5200 on: January 25, 2008, 07:13:24 PM »
In at USC today via a packet in the mail. Totally cool format (a bunch of loose sheets in this red folder type thing) for an acceptance.

Congrats everyone on a fantastic week (and mail still comes on Saturday!)!
Read my blog about 1L life at Yale (and Harvard): http://similarlysituated.blogspot.com/

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/rabbit9198/

YLS 2011

bachja13

• View Profile
« Reply #5201 on: January 25, 2008, 07:21:38 PM »
After convincing myself that I wouldn't be going to law school this fall, telling my boss I'd be there full-time another year, and getting estimates to have work done in our house since we wouldn't be paying tuition, I got my first response - an acceptance at Rutgers-Newark. I stared at the email in disbelief, convinced it was simply telling me that my application was complete :D

bohemian_revolution

• Sr. Citizen
  • le fabuleux destin
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5202 on: January 25, 2008, 07:42:55 PM »
Penn!
By e-mail  :D

Tesoro418

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5203 on: January 25, 2008, 08:05:39 PM »
My numbers (i forgot who asked)

gpa: 3.91

Congrats to everyone again!
Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I donno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make.

Ilovecheese

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5204 on: January 25, 2008, 08:24:42 PM »
In at USC today via a packet in the mail. Totally cool format (a bunch of loose sheets in this red folder type thing) for an acceptance.

Congrats everyone on a fantastic week (and mail still comes on Saturday!)!

Congrats.  Glad to see USC finally starting to move.

indyguy7484

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5205 on: January 25, 2008, 08:29:32 PM »
After convincing myself that I wouldn't be going to law school this fall, telling my boss I'd be there full-time another year, and getting estimates to have work done in our house since we wouldn't be paying tuition, I got my first response - an acceptance at Rutgers-Newark. I stared at the email in disbelief, convinced it was simply telling me that my application was complete :D

Congrats!  You should live it up tonight.  Your first acceptance is a great feeling.

indyguy7484

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5206 on: January 25, 2008, 08:30:49 PM »
Penn!

That's great news!  Are you international?  I thought UPenn was doing phone acceptances.

bohemian_revolution

• Sr. Citizen
  • le fabuleux destin
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5207 on: January 25, 2008, 08:36:50 PM »
Penn!

That's great news!  Are you international?  I thought UPenn was doing phone acceptances.

Yeah, I'm international. It's finny because it wasn't really an acceptance e-mail, it had the admitted student website info and it said that I should have gotten a phone call or letter by now but that if I hadn't that they hoped that this e-mail would make my weekend

und3r3stimat3d

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5208 on: January 25, 2008, 09:42:05 PM »
Acceptances today:

1) Stanford (phone)
2) Chicago (phone)
3) Columbia (snail mail)

All within the span of about 3 hours... and I freaked out and called the same people after each one. A good day!

MHLM

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5209 on: January 25, 2008, 09:46:29 PM »
Acceptances today:

1) Stanford (phone)
2) Chicago (phone)
3) Columbia (snail mail)

All within the span of about 3 hours... and I freaked out and called the same people after each one. A good day!

That is INSANE! Why aren't you out drinking yourself stupid? Haha. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS. That is totally awesome!