Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Accepted TODAY !!  (Read 679688 times)

Sam P. Huntington

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Accepted TODAY !!
« Reply #3000 on: June 08, 2007, 10:07:25 AM »
Quite a few schools have June 1 second deposit deadlines, so I imagine that there will be some waitlist movement in mid-June.

So, those who hear word (any type of communication - even rejection), please keep us posted!!!
[/b]

Got an email from Cardozo admissions on Monday asking if I want to remain on the waitlist and if I'm interested in the PT September-start program. I emailed back a few questions. The email was signed by the Dean of Admissions and was directed to me (Dear First Name).
Boston College Law School Class of 2010

. . .

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: June 08, 2007, 10:37:58 AM »
Quite a few schools have June 1 second deposit deadlines, so I imagine that there will be some waitlist movement in mid-June.

So, those who hear word (any type of communication - even rejection), please keep us posted!!!
[/b]

Got an email from Cardozo admissions on Monday asking if I want to remain on the waitlist and if I'm interested in the PT September-start program. I emailed back a few questions. The email was signed by the Dean of Admissions and was directed to me (Dear First Name).

I got this same email even though I never sent back the orginal waitlist reply form and considered myself withdrawn.

sarahlina

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: June 08, 2007, 10:49:18 AM »
Can I just write back "Yes"
I'm tired of letters of continued interest.

legally law

• View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: June 08, 2007, 11:36:38 PM »

[/b]

Thanks, Huntington.  It seems like some of the schools NOT in the T14 are sending these emails....  or at least I haven't gotten any emails from those schools yet....

Sam P. Huntington

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3004 on: June 09, 2007, 10:50:18 AM »

[/b]

Thanks, Huntington.  It seems like some of the schools NOT in the T14 are sending these emails....  or at least I haven't gotten any emails from those schools yet....

Any time. The rest of June should in theory be a big month for solidifying where people are going as waitlists are likely to move - I just want to know already!

cipnj718

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3005 on: June 13, 2007, 02:25:47 PM »
hey i was wondering if anyone can help me here...i took the june exam..thinking of cancelling and taking september exam...can i still apply for mid-year ../?/...ie Jan. 2008?

bamf

• Sr. Citizen
  • legal eagle
    • View Profile
« Reply #3006 on: June 13, 2007, 02:39:07 PM »
hey i was wondering if anyone can help me here...i took the june exam..thinking of cancelling and taking september exam...can i still apply for mid-year ../?/...ie Jan. 2008?

at what schools?  Very few schools have mid year starts.  Why not retake in September and spend the rest of the year making/ saving money?
2L, Boston College Law

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/bamf

Around from time to time.  Always willing to answer any Qs about BC, my '06/'07 cycle or law school in general ... PMs work better ...

Sam P. Huntington

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3007 on: June 15, 2007, 11:46:45 AM »

at what schools?  Very few schools have mid year starts.  Why not retake in September and spend the rest of the year making/ saving money?

TITCR. Bamf knows what's up.

Pugnacious

• Sr. Citizen
  • C'est law vie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3008 on: June 22, 2007, 01:47:48 PM »
In off the Boalt waitlist today  ;D
My cycle is officially over. Boalt Law 2010!

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=pugattack

awesomepossum

• Sr. Citizen
  • Playing possum can go too far
    • View Profile
« Reply #3009 on: June 22, 2007, 01:50:19 PM »
congrats pug!!!!!
U.Michigan 2011 (deferred from '10)