Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Accepted TODAY !!  (Read 680165 times)

Sam P. Huntington

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Accepted TODAY !!
« Reply #2990 on: May 28, 2007, 05:55:16 PM »
Quite a few schools have June 1 second deposit deadlines, so I imagine that there will be some waitlist movement in mid-June.
Boston College Law School Class of 2010

legally law

• View Profile
« Reply #2991 on: May 30, 2007, 04:04:52 PM »
Quite a few schools have June 1 second deposit deadlines, so I imagine that there will be some waitlist movement in mid-June.

So, those who hear word (any type of communication - even rejection), please keep us posted!!!

bamf

• Sr. Citizen
  • legal eagle
    • View Profile
« Reply #2992 on: May 30, 2007, 05:38:30 PM »

So, those who hear word (any type of communication - even rejection), please keep us posted!!!

wait wait wait, is that what this thread is for?
2L, Boston College Law

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/bamf

Around from time to time.  Always willing to answer any Qs about BC, my '06/'07 cycle or law school in general ... PMs work better ...

m1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2993 on: May 30, 2007, 05:41:54 PM »
accepted at UVa off the waitlist today

motorboatinsonofa

• Sr. Citizen
  • It's all deadly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2994 on: May 30, 2007, 10:01:36 PM »
accepted at UVa off the waitlist today

congrats!  any idea on upenn vs uva? 

:::desperately wanting a phone call from UVA:::
1L

legally law

• View Profile
« Reply #2995 on: May 31, 2007, 08:18:27 PM »

wait wait wait, is that what this thread is for?

Well, I'm not sure, but I would like to know about any type of movement from a waitlist b/c I'm on so many of them :P

sarahlina

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2996 on: June 06, 2007, 10:29:58 AM »
In at St. Johns.
BTW, I applied in Nov so there is still hope for those of us who haven't heard back from all our schools.

legally law

• View Profile
« Reply #2997 on: June 06, 2007, 12:25:45 PM »
In at St. Johns.
BTW, I applied in Nov so there is still hope for those of us who haven't heard back from all our schools.

Congratulations!!

theraflu

• View Profile
« Reply #2998 on: June 06, 2007, 06:43:55 PM »
This might have already been answered by someone, but when do schools usually start admitting people off of the waitlist? around June or so? I am guessing this is when the second seat deposits are due for most schools.

In my situation, I have actually been asked to follow up on two occasions by the head of the admissions staff at ABC law school to follow up in the middle of June about my waitlist situation. I have been conversing via email and in person with the head of admissions and the person told me that I would know by middle of June. Also, I was actually asked to follow up and not the other way around.

Does this mean I will be getting accepted when I do call them up in the middle of June? Or am I giving myself false hope and see what happens when I actually follow up in a week or so? The anticipation is killing me now that it's getting close to that timeline. At least, I will know my fate sooner than later in the summer. Sigh

:-\ :-\ :-\

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
  • Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2999 on: June 06, 2007, 06:45:46 PM »
This might have already been answered by someone, but when do schools usually start admitting people off of the waitlist? around June or so? I am guessing this is when the second seat deposits are due for most schools.

In my situation, I have actually been asked to follow up on two occasions by the head of the admissions staff at ABC law school to follow up in the middle of June about my waitlist situation. I have been conversing via email and in person with the head of admissions and the person told me that I would know by middle of June. Also, I was actually asked to follow up and not the other way around.

Does this mean I will be getting accepted when I do call them up in the middle of June? Or am I giving myself false hope and see what happens when I actually follow up in a week or so? The anticipation is killing me now that it's getting close to that timeline. At least, I will know my fate sooner than later in the summer. Sigh

:-\ :-\ :-\

They've already started admitting people, but will continue to do so through the summer.
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn