Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Accepted TODAY !!  (Read 680161 times)

Boss

• Sr. Citizen
  • You've gotta be cruel to be kind.
    • View Profile
Re: Accepted TODAY !!
« Reply #2360 on: March 07, 2007, 07:10:00 PM »
The weather in Texas the last 3 weeks has been the best in the history of Earth.

I know...but a few years ago we had a beautiful February and an ice storm on St. Patrick's Day. I'm pretty certain that's not going to happen this year, but mentally, I can't think we're officially in Spring until after St. Patrick's Day because of that.
It's been brought to my attention that boss is my favorite poster  :-*

goosenesque

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: March 07, 2007, 07:31:51 PM »
The weather in Texas the last 3 weeks has been the best in the history of Earth.

I know...but a few years ago we had a beautiful February and an ice storm on St. Patrick's Day. I'm pretty certain that's not going to happen this year, but mentally, I can't think we're officially in Spring until after St. Patrick's Day because of that.

I remember that year!

I'm just amazed because I've never seen trees bloom those pretty white buds this early.  It's barely March for crying out loud!!

dashrashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #2362 on: March 07, 2007, 07:32:53 PM »

I remember that year!

I'm just amazed because I've never seen trees bloom those pretty white buds this early.  It's barely March for crying out loud!!

Tipping point. We done killed the earth, friends.
This sig kills fascists.

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=dashrashi

Saw dashrashi's LSN site. Since she seems to use profanity, one could say that HYP does not necessarily mean class or refinement.

Root Hog

• Sr. Citizen
  • The USA PATRIOT Act
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #2363 on: March 07, 2007, 11:22:53 PM »
In at Iowa via e-mail. I'll hold my enthusiasm until I see some $$, but Iowa is well towards the top of my list due to the fact that I very much like the Kansas City area and Iowa places well there. Congrats to all others. Isn't this a blast?

SilentSwirl

• Sr. Citizen
  • Summer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: March 07, 2007, 11:29:53 PM »
In at Iowa via e-mail. I'll hold my enthusiasm until I see some $$, but Iowa is well towards the top of my list due to the fact that I very much like the Kansas City area and Iowa places well there. Congrats to all others. Isn't this a blast?

1. Congratulations! :)
2. No :(

Root Hog

• Sr. Citizen
  • The USA PATRIOT Act
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #2365 on: March 08, 2007, 05:49:43 AM »
Silent,

You are about to be snowed under with acceptances. By my best guess, you've got 10-13 coming SOON. Be ready.

skeeball

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: March 08, 2007, 09:45:11 AM »
Sigh...

11th-hour

• View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: March 08, 2007, 10:27:50 AM »
Sigh...

I hear you.. I've been complete since early November and nothing.  Expecting a ding at this point.

kirkcameronsgf

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ever since I can remember, I been poppin' my colla
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: March 08, 2007, 10:29:07 AM »
Sigh...

I hear you.. I've been complete since early November and nothing.  Expecting a ding at this point.

11th hour, I dig your 'tar.

SilentSwirl

• Sr. Citizen
  • Summer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: March 08, 2007, 11:19:25 AM »
Silent,

You are about to be snowed under with acceptances. By my best guess, you've got 10-13 coming SOON. Be ready.

Hey everyone, meet my new best friend!   Lol. Thanks Root Hog :) I would squeal with joy even if you're only half right!

So, question.  I just got an email from BC about Financial Aid applications that is addressed to "ADMITTED AND PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS FOR FALL 2007"  Somebody please tell me what this means before I have a heart attack. K, thanks. Should I just call and see if a decision has been posted?