Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Accepted TODAY !!  (Read 682026 times)

Quail!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Accepted TODAY !!
« Reply #2210 on: March 05, 2007, 10:24:32 AM »
Damn, incredible

Congrats Data!

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• LSD Obsessed
  • 1/2 of the Golden Couple
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=johnkorean
    • Email
« Reply #2211 on: March 05, 2007, 10:25:41 AM »
Wow, congrats, Data!!

At first, seeing your acceptance made me regret not applying to Yale. Then I remembered that, unlike me, you're interesting.

I feel better now.
I'll join the cool crowd: 3.23/173
Blinded by the light (Attending): UVA!!! Wahoo 2010!!!
Wrapped up like a feminine hygiene product (Accepted): UVA!! Fordham, Georgetown!!! NYU!!!!!!!!!
Another odor in the night (Rejected): Harvard
Let's go LSAT score! http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=johnkorean

Soft Factors

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: March 05, 2007, 10:25:57 AM »
Ok guys, in at Yale.  And as I've stated earlier:  If a Yale acceptance were to come along, NOTHING else in my world would matter... I have thus withdrawn from absolutely everywhere but Yale.  It's been one amazing miracle after another.  First UMich and then Yale.  I'm ecstatic!!  Oh, and I haven't slept in going on 48 hours either.   ;D

Congrats!  Enjoy it.
Hofstra '10

Data

• Sr. Citizen
  • They call me Data.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: March 05, 2007, 10:28:54 AM »
Ok guys, in at Yale.  And as I've stated earlier:  If a Yale acceptance were to come along, NOTHING else in my world would matter... I have thus withdrawn from absolutely everywhere but Yale.  It's been one amazing miracle after another.  First UMich and then Yale.  I'm ecstatic!!  Oh, and I haven't slept in going on 48 hours either.   ;D

YAY!!!

Damn you w/d from Mich already?? You couldn't wait til Saturday!!  :'(

Please accept my deepest apologies Miss Celies, But I had a severe case of: holding-on-to-decisions-you-know someone-is-desperately-waiting-for guilt.

:'( :'( :'(

Are  you still gonna chill with me though??

Yea what website did you start?  PM me if you want.

Miss Celies I'd love to.  You sure the admitted UMich crowd won't shun me for being an admitted-withdrawee?  :-\
Yale 2010

Special Agent Dana Scully

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: March 05, 2007, 10:30:01 AM »

YAY!!!

Damn you w/d from Mich already?? You couldn't wait til Saturday!!  :'(

Please accept my deepest apologies Miss Celies, But I had a severe case of: holding-on-to-decisions-you-know someone-is-desperately-waiting-for guilt.

:'( :'( :'(

Are  you still gonna chill with me though??

Yea what website did you start?  PM me if you want.

Miss Celies I'd love to.  You sure the admitted UMich crowd won't shun me for being an admitted-withdrawee?  :-\

Nah, I doubt it.  I won't, and that's all that matters! ;) :-*
Columbia 3L

SugarJ

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: March 05, 2007, 11:04:27 AM »
congrats dataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that's amazingggggggggggggggg.  :D

now you'll be leaving us all in the dust  :'(
Cornell Class of 2011 (deferring for a year!)

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=30secondstolaw

sladkaya

• Sr. Citizen
  • Not born in Texas, but got here as soon as I could
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: March 05, 2007, 11:10:26 AM »
Ok guys, in at Yale. 

WOW!!! Congratulations!!  It's an amazing success story, and I'm so happy to hear the news!

/and it appears your acceptance crashed the server.  thanks  ;D
Accepted: Michigan($$), Northwestern($$$), Vanderbilt($$$), UCLA($$), UT($$$), WUSTL($$$), UIUC($$$$), Notre Dame($$),

Attending: TEXAS !!!

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=sladkaya

Captain

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/5526/thumbid5.jpg
« Reply #2217 on: March 05, 2007, 11:15:15 AM »

Ok, I expect to hear an explanation of what you think got you in there. Mich with your Grad GPA is somewhat understandable of a miracle... but f-ing Yale! Holy *&^%! Should I start holding my breath for Penn?
VIP.

CougMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: March 05, 2007, 11:17:05 AM »

First time I've congratulated anyone (I'm a jerk), but you deserve it.  Completely awesome!  What website did you start?

Wow, huge congrats. What do you think made you stand out? If you dont mind me asking

Wow that is amazing man! Huge congrats, what do you think made you stand out? If you don't mind me asking.
Heh, thanks Seona!  Man, I wish I could say but I don't think that'd be too smart.  Don't want you jerks lookin' for handouts just kiddin'   :P 

SilentSwirl

• Sr. Citizen
  • Summer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: March 05, 2007, 11:30:33 AM »
I've gotta add my congratulations, Data, even if you've got two pages worth already (!!) -- Congratulations!!! What a fantastic affirmation of self, it's like the biggest pat on the back ever. I think I would frame the letter lol. You can now have any job I want. lol.

;D WTG