Law School Discussion

Accepted TODAY !!

Tetris

• Michigan Rocks
    • View Profile
Re: Accepted TODAY !!
« Reply #3960 on: December 19, 2007, 02:58:17 PM »
I went complete at Vanderbilt on 11/29 and haven't gone decision yet. How worried should I be? Some others on this board who went complete just a couple of days before me have already received mail and went decision a week ago...

« Reply #3961 on: December 19, 2007, 03:02:57 PM »
Apparently today was the busiest mail day of the year, over 1 billion pieces of mail were sent on Monday.

UFBoldAsLove

• Go Gators.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3962 on: December 19, 2007, 03:19:52 PM »
The SO went complete on 11/20 and still has not heard either.

I went complete at Vanderbilt on 11/29 and haven't gone decision yet. How worried should I be? Some others on this board who went complete just a couple of days before me have already received mail and went decision a week ago...

« Reply #3963 on: December 19, 2007, 03:33:35 PM »
I just got into William and Mary!  No talk of scholarship, but I'm happy nonetheless!

« Reply #3964 on: December 19, 2007, 03:38:17 PM »
I just got into William and Mary!  No talk of scholarship, but I'm happy nonetheless!

Congrats, welkin!!

Tetris

• Michigan Rocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3965 on: December 19, 2007, 04:23:31 PM »

Congrats! I've been lookin ginto W&M quite a bit recently and it looks like an AWESOME school. The email doesn't talk about scholarship but the snail mail package does. Did you get the snail mail for W&M yet? At any rate, the tuition is pretty good (less than $30k a year) anyway.

« Reply #3966 on: December 19, 2007, 04:40:03 PM »

I went complete at Vanderbilt on Dec. 13th and it says they sent my decision on the 17th, though I have not received it yet.

« Reply #3967 on: December 19, 2007, 04:46:45 PM »

I went complete at Vanderbilt on Dec. 13th and it says they sent my decision on the 17th, though I have not received it yet.

Seriously?  4 days?  WTF is wrong with my app?

Do you have a 5.0 or something?

I have no idea how the admissions process works, but maybe different people are in charge of different groups of applications and they get sent out at different rate?  I am confused about it, too.  The two schools that I applied to earliest haven't given me a decision, and I've been complete for over a month at those places.  Maybe I'm about to get  a kind rejection just in time for Christmas.

« Reply #3968 on: December 19, 2007, 04:48:24 PM »

That's great!

Tetris

• Michigan Rocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3969 on: December 19, 2007, 04:56:10 PM »

Seriously?  4 days?  WTF is wrong with my app?

Do you have a 5.0 or something?

I have no idea how the admissions process works, but maybe different people are in charge of different groups of applications and they get sent out at different rate?  I am confused about it, too.  The two schools that I applied to earliest haven't given me a decision, and I've been complete for over a month at those places.  Maybe I'm about to get  a kind rejection just in time for Christmas.

You disgust me. Are you URM? Do you have "connections" at Vanderbilt? Do you have a 5.0 GPA??? Seriously. I hate you.