Law School Discussion

Accepted TODAY !!

Imelda Marcos

• If the "Choo" fits
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Accepted TODAY !!
« Reply #2890 on: April 25, 2007, 12:39:07 AM »
I was accepted at Notre Dame today!  However, I'm still waiting for USC, UCLA, and GW.  I really hope I get USC soon, its my top choice.

Congratulations thats awesome!!

« Reply #2891 on: April 25, 2007, 06:28:42 AM »
I posted this way too much but what can i say, i'm just excited! In at CLS!  :o

Lonewolf, that is AWESOME!  Congrats!
Have you heard from Cornell yet?  Did you withdraw from duke?

Thanks. I withdrew from both. In fact i withdrew from everywhere but CLS, UVA, and HLS.

I'm gonna give you 2 of my "per" cents that you can add to your 98 "per" cents so you can head off to Harlem already.  Unless it's gonna be Cambridge.

« Reply #2892 on: April 25, 2007, 07:29:24 AM »
I was accepted at Notre Dame today!  However, I'm still waiting for USC, UCLA, and GW.  I really hope I get USC soon, its my top choice.

Congrats kclaw!  Were you pulled from the Provisional List?  If so, would you mind sharing numbers and how you heard?  Think you'll go? 

« Reply #2893 on: April 25, 2007, 12:38:28 PM »

Thanks. I withdrew from both. In fact i withdrew from everywhere but CLS, UVA, and HLS.

I'm gonna give you 2 of my "per" cents that you can add to your 98 "per" cents so you can head off to Harlem already.  Unless it's gonna be Cambridge.
Haha thanks, but i think HLS is a long long shot given that now i'm on the WL.

« Reply #2894 on: April 25, 2007, 12:48:08 PM »

You've got as good a shot as any of us on there. Plus, you've got a 4.0 to back you up.
Yes but there are those who have a 180 who they will certainly pick before us with 4.0's.  ;)

« Reply #2895 on: April 25, 2007, 01:32:08 PM »

You've got as good a shot as any of us on there. Plus, you've got a 4.0 to back you up.
Yes but there are those who have a 180 who they will certainly pick before us with 4.0's.  ;)

You so sure on that?

How's this? If either of us get into HLS, we owe the other a drink.  ;)
Deal. haha

« Reply #2896 on: April 25, 2007, 02:25:55 PM »
homosexuals.  (not that there's anything wrong with that...)

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• 1/2 of the Golden Couple
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=johnkorean
    • Email
« Reply #2897 on: April 27, 2007, 10:16:29 AM »

I can understand the allure of Columbia, but as a New Yorker who knows plenty of Columbia kids, it's a generally pretty miserable, competitive in a not-so-comfortable-or-friendly-way lot (no offense to all of you CLS people - there are exceptions).  Plus I would never, ever want to live up in that part of town. 

I went to school in the Boston area and felt the same way about Harvard kids, too.  For quality of life, I say UVA all the way.  Plus, JohnnyStuffsHisMouth is there  :)  But, of course, these are just my own humble little opinions.  And who can say no to Harvard anyway?

Aww!!! That's adorable!!!!!

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• 1/2 of the Golden Couple
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=johnkorean
    • Email
« Reply #2898 on: April 27, 2007, 10:27:30 AM »

I can understand the allure of Columbia, but as a New Yorker who knows plenty of Columbia kids, it's a generally pretty miserable, competitive in a not-so-comfortable-or-friendly-way lot (no offense to all of you CLS people - there are exceptions).  Plus I would never, ever want to live up in that part of town. 

I went to school in the Boston area and felt the same way about Harvard kids, too.  For quality of life, I say UVA all the way.  Plus, JohnnyStuffsHisMouth is there  :)  But, of course, these are just my own humble little opinions.  And who can say no to Harvard anyway?

Aww!!! That's adorable!!!!!

::) I'm all about adorable.  You will be mine.  Oh yes.  You will be mine.

And I don't mean that in a creepy way.

Game on.

SilentSwirl

• Summer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: April 27, 2007, 04:36:56 PM »
Darn. I saw this thread growing and thought people were still actually being admitted.

Carry on. :P