Law School Discussion

Accepted TODAY !!

kc13

Re: Accepted TODAY !!
« Reply #2850 on: April 18, 2007, 11:43:23 AM »
I was WL at Hofstra a few days ago, and I appreciate the withdrawals...for what it's worth...

But I graduate in a week and I have yet to be admitted anywhere, so desperation is setting in.

Don't give up hope,it will turn out ok !!!

« Reply #2851 on: April 18, 2007, 12:35:08 PM »
I was WL at Hofstra a few days ago, and I appreciate the withdrawals...for what it's worth...

But I graduate in a week and I have yet to be admitted anywhere, so desperation is setting in.

Don't give up hope,it will turn out ok !!!

I second that!  :)

« Reply #2852 on: April 18, 2007, 12:41:13 PM »
Hey Soft Factors I was wondering if your credit card went completley through or if it was just pending.  The reason I ask is that mine went to pending yesterday and today that pending transaction was gone so I cancelled.  Just letting you know that you might want to keep an eye on it.

beeker

• View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: April 18, 2007, 01:10:50 PM »
DAMN, 850?!?!?!

what a rip-off (no offense to anyone who's going to hofstra, but that's just....wow)

good luck with the stop-payment thang...

I know it's a lot of money, but if I were one of those schools, I would probably ask for a lot of money, too, to prevent people from sending a deposit into my school as a safety because they are banking on somebody else.  Not necessarily saying it's right, but it definitely makes sense.

« Reply #2854 on: April 18, 2007, 01:39:19 PM »
Hey Soft Factors I was wondering if your credit card went completley through or if it was just pending.  The reason I ask is that mine went to pending yesterday and today that pending transaction was gone so I cancelled.  Just letting you know that you might want to keep an eye on it.

I just checked the last transactions on the automated phone service.

jimfoolery

• Bo knows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: April 18, 2007, 03:33:45 PM »
DAMN, 850?!?!?!

what a rip-off (no offense to anyone who's going to hofstra, but that's just....wow)

good luck with the stop-payment thang...

I know it's a lot of money, but if I were one of those schools, I would probably ask for a lot of money, too, to prevent people from sending a deposit into my school as a safety because they are banking on somebody else.  Not necessarily saying it's right, but it definitely makes sense.

The price probably also causes them to lose some students who might be on the fence, but who would have ended up attending.

« Reply #2856 on: April 18, 2007, 04:38:09 PM »
In at Pace with 42k scholarship and WL at Miami

« Reply #2857 on: April 18, 2007, 05:23:44 PM »
In at Pace with 42k scholarship and WL at Miami

Congrats on the $$$$    ;D

« Reply #2858 on: April 18, 2007, 08:01:14 PM »
In at UGA... my cycle is finally DONE!  :)

Imelda Marcos

• If the "Choo" fits
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2859 on: April 18, 2007, 09:44:20 PM »

Also, just so you guys know I have Wells Fargo and they will show something as pending online, and then for security falls off for a day or so, and then comes back as posted.  It still goes through though unless you stop it.