Law School Discussion

Anyone willing to read my personal statement??

Trancer

• Conan the Republican!!!
    • View Profile
Anyone willing to read my personal statement??
« on: September 05, 2004, 11:06:58 AM »
Anyone willing to read my personal statement?? if you PM me or post your e-mail address, i will send it over to you... thanks in advance.  ;D

dgatl

Re: Anyone willing to read my personal statement??
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2004, 11:07:21 AM »
devghose AT gmail DOT com

ruskiegirl

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2004, 11:09:02 AM »
Anyone willing to read my personal statement?? if you PM me or post your e-mail address, i will send it over to you... thanks in advance.  ;D
Maybe that's not such a good idea, especially after what happened to me.  Ask someone you know in person, and if they jack it, you can always have their balls.  It's a little more difficult to control on here.  Just a thought.

dgatl

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2004, 11:16:00 AM »
in defense of myself, i'm already in law school so i will not be jacking your PS, and i'm brutally honest  ;D

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2004, 11:23:44 AM »
akudiya@chronicle.utah.edu

I won't copy any of it, mine is already finished.  Besides my story is probably nothing like yours and copying on a personal statement, to me, is entirely stupid.

mukhia

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2004, 04:06:04 PM »
in defense of myself, i'm already in law school so i will not be jacking your PS, and i'm brutally honest  ;D

Don't send it to DG, Trancer.  He'll jack it for sure and sell it on the internet.  Sorry, of all the sub-cons, you know desis are the dodgiest ha ha ah aha ha (evil laugh).

BTW - I also thought of something else (not accusing anyone):

You could have someone in LS already read your PS and you piss them off osmehow and they decide to rat you out to their school and claim you were going to try and copy their PS and have your name blacklisted - eeeeek, who can you trust these days?