Law School Discussion

"great LOR"

EEtoJD

• Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: "great LOR"
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2006, 08:41:24 PM »
Wow, I had no idea this thread would turn into an extended flirtation between Britomart and EEtoJD. But, hey, I'm glad it's been useful for something....

:D :D :D :D

Wouldn't it be adorable if a couple met and got together because of LSD?

Not to put any pressure on these two, of course :)

I wanna be invited to the wedding bc I'm facebook friends with Brito  ;)

Well, I wanna go too, even though I have no idea with facebook though I've heard it referenced here like crazy. Is this some new fangled things you kids have come up with? I swear, I'm only 3-4 years older than y'all, but I feel like I'm from another generation.

Ahem, I'd still like to go to the wedding. Free steak, yo!

I think Brito likes large, burly men in flannel though. I know she loves Hagrid. ;)

Brito

• AOL Instant Messenger - ViolaLovesMusic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2006, 08:58:46 PM »

I think Brito likes large, burly men in flannel though. I know she loves Hagrid. ;)

Haha, no flannel, noooo flannel!  Big and burly in a slightly rumpled suit, yes.

I like all types, but there are a few characteristics I like, some of them mutually exclusive: 
1) short beards  2) dark curly hair  3) blonds  4) tall  5) nice shoes

What I do not like:
1) lean muscular types  2) flannel  3) pretty men  4) mean people

And Hagrid is disgusting.  I hope he dies in The Deathly Hollows.

EEtoJD

• Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2006, 09:04:09 PM »

Haha, no flannel, noooo flannel!  Big and burly in a slightly rumpled suit, yes.

I like all types, but there are a few characteristics I like, some of them mutually exclusive: 
1) short beards  2) dark curly hair  3) blonds  4) tall  5) nice shoes

What I do not like:
1) lean muscular types  2) flannel  3) pretty men  4) mean people

And Hagrid is disgusting.  I hope he dies in The Deathly Hollows.

OMG, I didn't even know the title was announced! Deathly, huh? Yeah, we know people are dying. We get it.

I'm kind of tall (5'11"), and I wear nice shoes. I was blond for a month once... it wasn't pretty. My hair is not curly and I can't grow a beard... it's patchy and pube-like. And I'm super muscular. I'm wearing a sweater, but I'm so buff, I just look like a gorilla.

All girls say they don't like mean people. To an extent, it's probably true, but you know you like the occasional (or more than occasional) AH.

ButImAGilmore

• Fight On!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2006, 09:08:28 PM »
Brito! You really are using LSD as a personal dating service! Maybe one day I can make it work for me...

Brito

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2006, 09:14:39 PM »

All girls say they don't like mean people. To an extent, it's probably true, but you know you like the occasional (or more than occasional) AH.

Well, I like it when guys aren't intimidated.

EEtoJD

• Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2006, 09:41:38 PM »
Brito! You really are using LSD as a personal dating service! Maybe one day I can make it work for me...

But you're a Gilmore! You don't need a personal dating service. You just to walk up to a guy and talk really fast so he gets confused and doesn't know what's happening and the next thing you know it you're married. :)

EEtoJD

• Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2006, 09:42:15 PM »

Ah! Oh, sorry, you scared me.  :o

Brito

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2006, 09:43:29 PM »

??? :'(

I think there is something wrong with you in a Freudian sort of way.  You are clearly scared of all women.

EEtoJD

• Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2006, 09:52:03 PM »

I think there is something wrong with you in a Freudian sort of way.  You are clearly scared of all women.

I'm actually a fairly confident guy. I can say this because I used to be a hug-the-wall dork kind of guy. Well, I'm still a dork, but I don't hug the wall or look at my shoes anymore.

Brito

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2006, 09:52:43 PM »

I'm actually a fairly confident guy. I can say this because I used to be a hug-the-wall dork kind of guy. Well, I'm still a dork, but I don't hug the wall or look at my shoes anymore.

I still look at your shoes.