Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Any Africans? (not African-Americans)  (Read 822 times)

OCLawGirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Any Africans? (not African-Americans)
« on: December 28, 2006, 07:40:11 PM »
Hi,

I'm from Nigeria, W. Africa.  Just curious to see if there are any Africans studying for LSAT, applying to law school or in law school.

Thanks!
"Yes, I'm URM!  And if you think for a min that I'm going to turn down any law school acceptance 'cause you feel I don't deserve it, you must be high on something.  I'm not giving up my seat at the front of the bus! Deal with it!" - LSN Unknown

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
  • Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
Re: Any Africans? (not African-Americans)
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 10:00:19 AM »
I'm not African, but I'm not African American either.  Bermuda representing!
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

OCLawGirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Any Africans? (not African-Americans)
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 12:11:54 PM »
Hi,

I'm from Nigeria, W. Africa.  Just curious to see if there are any Africans studying for LSAT, applying to law school or in law school.

Thanks!

I'm African, applying to law school now.  What's up?

Hi! What part of Africa are you from?  How long have you been in the U.S?  What school are you applying to?  How did you do on the LSAT?

PM me if you like.

Thanks.
"Yes, I'm URM!  And if you think for a min that I'm going to turn down any law school acceptance 'cause you feel I don't deserve it, you must be high on something.  I'm not giving up my seat at the front of the bus! Deal with it!" - LSN Unknown