Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Why are Asian people so smart?  (Read 8986 times)

nathanielmark

Re: Why are Asian people so smart?
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2004, 09:58:42 PM »
Asians are very detail-oriented, and make great engineers.  they are very precise people who tend to be strong in math.  asians have often have trouble, though, seeing the big picture, and are not at all creative.

NYKnicks

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2004, 09:59:28 PM »
Asians are very detail-oriented, and make great engineers.  they are very precise people who tend to be strong in math.  asians have often have trouble, though, seeing the big picture, and are not at all creative.

Spoken like a true white man!  ;)

nathanielmark

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2004, 10:00:49 PM »

Spoken like a true white man!  ;)

yes, i did a term paper on the asian mind in college actually, so i am somewhat of an authority in this area.

thechoson

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2004, 10:01:47 PM »

I am the total opposite of this. I am very creative, but suck at details.

nathanielmark

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2004, 10:03:44 PM »

you cant be pure asian then, you must have some white in there somewhere.  asians are not creative and are always good with details.  this fact is well documented.

mukhia

« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2004, 10:04:24 PM »
Some westernised-Asians often coast by on their natural intelligence and never realise the value of hardwork until it's too late.

thechoson

« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2004, 10:04:40 PM »

you cant be pure asian then, you must have some white in there somewhere.  asians are not creative and are always good with details.  this fact is well documented.

Yea, I kinda wish I was like that. I'd make more money

NYKnicks

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2004, 10:33:03 PM »
I suck with details...guess I'm not Asian anymore.

nathanielmark

« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2004, 10:59:59 PM »
you guys are pretty weak asians.

dgatl

« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2004, 11:02:31 PM »
you guys are pretty weak asians.

pasty people don't really have the right to comment on asian people.