Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Can I choose if recommendations are to be sent along vs apps or not  (Read 213 times)

gentlesea

• View Profile
    • Email
Can I choose if recommendations are to be sent along vs apps or not, and which letters to be sent, or they would be sent to the schools I apply vs LSDAS automatically? I have not yet finished filling the app forms, so I'm not sure if I have any choice concerning recommendation letters in fallowing steps. Thank you, in advance, for the answer.
LSAT: June 160 Dec. 168 GPA: 3.6
Attending:
Accepted:
Rejected:
Applying: Boalt, Michigan, UCLA, GW, Boston, Minnesota, Vanderbilt

un26

Re: Can I choose if recommendations are to be sent along vs apps or not
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 02:02:36 PM »
It doesn't seem so. I deleted the name of LOR who was taking too long. When they finally sent it in - it reappeared on my lsac account and sent automatically w/the apps.

gentlesea

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Can I choose if recommendations are to be sent along vs apps or not
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 08:27:19 PM »
Thank you un28 and SpaceLaw,
Yet another question, for the schools that have recommendation forms in LSDA electronic apps  indicating “Please type or print. This form will not be transmitted electronically”, do I have to ask my recommenders to send LOR directly to the admission committees or they will be satisfied with the letters send by LSDAS, and deem my file to be complete without the printed Recommendation form.
LSAT: June 160 Dec. 168 GPA: 3.6
Attending:
Accepted:
Rejected:
Applying: Boalt, Michigan, UCLA, GW, Boston, Minnesota, Vanderbilt