Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Are you voting for Kerry because you actually like Kerry or because it's a vote against Bush?

I like Kerry
 10 (43.5%)
It's a vote against Bush
 13 (56.5%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: For Kerry voters...  (Read 1657 times)

coloroflaw.org

• View Profile
    • The color of law
    • Email
Re: For Kerry voters...
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2004, 09:25:58 PM »
Ok. For those of you who are voting for anyone but Bush, I can almost respect that.  But how in the heck can you actually like Kerry???  He is more of a nothing that Michael Dukakis.  The guy has taken pretty much every position on pretty much every issue.  He has yet to come up with a real plan to deal with anything.  He even stopped talking to the press more than a month ago, when he made the "more sensitive war" faux pas.  Aren't you disappointed that John Kerry is the best your party can put forward??? 

lexylit

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2004, 09:38:56 PM »
Aren't you disappointed that John Kerry is the best your party can put forward??? 

well we tried to get DOWNY, but he wasn't biting

M2

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2004, 11:26:56 PM »
Aren't you disappointed that John Kerry is the best your party can put forward??? 

Extremely

thechoson

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2004, 03:06:24 AM »
both are douchebags, and I am really, genuinely worried one of those 2 will become the most powerful man on the planet.

Tobias Beecher

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - roger_76@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2004, 03:22:50 AM »
Ok. For those of you who are voting for anyone but Bush, I can almost respect that.  But how in the heck can you actually like Kerry???  He is more of a nothing that Michael Dukakis.  The guy has taken pretty much every position on pretty much every issue.  He has yet to come up with a real plan to deal with anything.  He even stopped talking to the press more than a month ago, when he made the "more sensitive war" faux pas.  Aren't you disappointed that John Kerry is the best your party can put forward??? 

He volunteered to go to Vietnam, that speak of his character and courage.

[although I can't stand his wife, ketchup princess, I'm still gonna vote for Kerry], because frankly, bush has wore out his welcome long time ago.

coloroflaw.org

• View Profile
    • The color of law
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2004, 03:23:53 PM »
Actually, Kerry only went to Vietnam after his request for a deferment to study in Paris was denied.

I won't knock anyone for their service to country, be it National Guard, active duty, or even coast guard.  However, the notion that Kerry "volunteered" for service is not true.

M2

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2004, 05:38:09 PM »
That's a good point...although it should be noted that he probably could have easily dodged if he wanted to.

vmersich

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2004, 05:58:07 PM »

In the social sciences, there is this term "false consciousnes" . . .

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2004, 12:42:05 PM »
This thread reminds me of the website johnkerryisadouchebagbutimvot ingforhimanyway.com

ZAP