Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: .  (Read 1789 times)

MisterManager

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: IU-B
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2006, 06:51:13 PM »
congrats...i will def be there next year. Hmm did u get an acceptance letter before the package? Ive gotten only the letter, but I havent gone back to my apartment and I wanna see if they wanna give me some money
I always keep it real and i call no man mister.

bamf

• Sr. Citizen
  • legal eagle
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2006, 06:54:20 PM »
congrats...i will def be there next year. Hmm did u get an acceptance letter before the package? Ive gotten only the letter, but I havent gone back to my apartment and I wanna see if they wanna give me some money

nah I didn't, thats whats weird, because somewhere (the envelope thread, maybe) it said IU-B acceptance was in small white envelope.  Unless mine got lost in the mail I had no notification and the letter in my envelope (plus the handwritten one from a dean) were the first letters I had seen.  I just think it is kind of odd because I asked them to send me a prospectus a while ago and the only information I have gotten is from SPEA (and alot of it...).  I like to have hard copies of stuff to look at, not just websites, you know.
2L, Boston College Law

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/bamf

Around from time to time.  Always willing to answer any Qs about BC, my '06/'07 cycle or law school in general ... PMs work better ...

bamf

• Sr. Citizen
  • legal eagle
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2006, 08:46:32 PM »
Wow, I'm an idiot. I was showing my sister my acceptance and re-read the letter (I'd been pretty excited when I got it on Friday) and they're offering me a full scholarship.  So that's pretty exciting.

And that was with my old LSAT score. Definitely bringing some love for IUB.

haha nice!
2L, Boston College Law

Around from time to time.  Always willing to answer any Qs about BC, my '06/'07 cycle or law school in general ... PMs work better ...

MisterManager

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2006, 09:42:52 PM »
well if we all end up in Bloomington...we must go drink a beer or 9
I always keep it real and i call no man mister.

Bouzie1982

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2006, 12:57:57 AM »
well if we all end up in Bloomington...we must go drink a beer or 9

I vote that one of you with the scholarships buy the first round!

I wish theyd decide on me pretty soon, it could save me a lot in application fees as they are higher on my list than many similarly schools that I'm applying to.

I have a 164/3.7 ... those numbers should put me in good position, right ???

BTW- I'll take a Stella Artois ;)

bamf

• Sr. Citizen
  • legal eagle
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2006, 01:00:44 AM »
yeah man I'd say you're pretty good.  I hear they have some good local brews in bloomington.
2L, Boston College Law

Bouzie1982

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2006, 12:08:47 AM »
Dean Dean Robel:

PLEASE STOP ADMITTING PEOPLE AND GIVING OUT SCHOLARSHIPS BEFORE YOU'VE GOTTEN TO MY APPLICATION!  I don't want you to run out of spots or money.

Much love,

Tommy

11th-hour

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2006, 10:11:07 PM »
ACCEPTED - I just got back from my vacation and found the package sitting on my doorstep.  Complete with the $25K scholarship provided I stay in the top half of the class.  That makes my first acceptance that much sweeter  ;D

bamf

• Sr. Citizen
  • legal eagle
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2006, 10:40:01 PM »
ACCEPTED - I just got back from my vacation and found the package sitting on my doorstep.  Complete with the $25K scholarship provided I stay in the top half of the class.  That makes my first acceptance that much sweeter  ;D

nice, congrats
2L, Boston College Law

Bouzie1982

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2007, 08:56:37 PM »
Were all of the mailmen and mailwomen in Indiana abducted or something?  IU has been VERY quiet since its blurp of admits at the end of december...getting anxious.