Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: not messing around anymore...  (Read 3937 times)

kulesh1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: not messing around anymore...
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2006, 10:47:13 PM »
thanks for the advice inside man, i like the unscored practice test idea, however i think i would have an idea of how i did by going over the ones that i missed:) yeah you may be right, lsd amplifies my aspirations and concurrently the level of stress associated with them>
preppers, 165(right track), 159(pathetic), 168(sweet), 170!(who is da man) 159:(..(terrible) 170, 172, (needs no articulation)

Lex Luthor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2006, 11:23:43 PM »
Jelush-

Ask Santa to bring you a brain that works.

LexCo makes those.  Made in China, sure, but they work.  Beware of counterfeits, though.
Especially Lex, whom everyone knows is one of the biggest flame/trolls on LSD.

kulesh1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2006, 11:30:58 PM »
good one, his brain doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!!!  please try harder, i havent cried in response to an lsd jab in months, hooon has that honor:)
preppers, 165(right track), 159(pathetic), 168(sweet), 170!(who is da man) 159:(..(terrible) 170, 172, (needs no articulation)

ciao-a-bunga

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2006, 11:37:31 PM »
good one, his brain doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!!!  please try harder, i havent cried in response to an lsd jab in months, hooon has that honor:)

Who are you?

kulesh1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2006, 11:46:43 PM »
ill pm you my name and address

bubDread

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2006, 11:53:05 PM »
I don't mind Kulesh; you guys are kind of mean to him.  But, Kulesh, you probably shouldn't create topics like this.  Everyone needs their motivation for the test, but posts like this kind of initiate flames.

jer

• LSD Obsessed
  • i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2006, 11:55:18 PM »
I don't mind Kulesh; you guys are kind of mean to him. But, Kulesh, you probably shouldn't create topics like this. Everyone needs their motivation for the test, but posts like this kind of initiate flames.

i don't recall being mean to kulesh.
and his threads are nothing compared to the ones umass creates

kulesh1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2006, 11:56:29 PM »
thanks Pat, yur a good guy.  anyway, the benefits of making a topic like this are twofold, one, i get the positive reinforcemnt from the cool and encouraging people on the site and two i get all the critism and crap that motivates(from the bitter few) me and adds fuel to the fire.

bubDread

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2006, 12:02:48 AM »
thanks Pat, yur a good guy.  anyway, the benefits of making a topic like this are twofold, one, i get the positive reinforcemnt from the cool and encouraging people on the site and two i get all the critism and crap that motivates(from the bitter few) me and adds fuel to the fire.

Yeah but i figured out a long time ago the right attitude for intellectual endeavours is NOT the same as the right attitude for fights, sports, etc.

You need to be calm, rational, and collected--not pissed off.  I used to try to go into UG tests all hyped up like I would get during high school football, and I only hurt myself.

Just set a goal score, where anything less than that score is unsatisfactory for you.  I would actually write "trash" next to scores below my goal.

your games will improve with time, invariably.  You may need to put a lot of smart work into your RC.  Figure out what strategy works the best for you.

hth

kulesh1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2006, 12:12:45 AM »
thanks Pat, yur a good guy.  anyway, the benefits of making a topic like this are twofold, one, i get the positive reinforcemnt from the cool and encouraging people on the site and two i get all the critism and crap that motivates(from the bitter few) me and adds fuel to the fire.

Yeah but i figured out a long time ago the right attitude for intellectual endeavours is NOT the same as the right attitude for fights, sports, etc.

You need to be calm, rational, and collected--not pissed off.  I used to try to go into UG tests all hyped up like I would get during high school football, and I only hurt myself.

Just set a goal score, where anything less than that score is unsatisfactory for you.  I would actually write "trash" next to scores below my goal.

your games will improve with time, invariably.  You may need to put a lot of smart work into your RC.  Figure out what strategy works the best for you.

hth

i think you are right, i will change my mentality to the bobby fischer school of thought where you look upon your opponent(or test in this case) with a disdainful confidence.  this is still kind of a sports mentality, but not as bad as ascribing vicious human qualities to the test:)  yeah i am on the right track with games and i am hoping that my -9 on the rc was an anomoly, and i have reason to believe that it was.   (my only issue is time and it was a 28 question section with just horrid passages)  anyway have a good xmas