Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: not messing around anymore...  (Read 3824 times)

kulesh1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: not messing around anymore...
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2006, 04:29:45 AM »
lack of sense? if you call increased concentration and increased blood flow to the brain a lack of sense then i guess im an idiot:)  how did you know that i was taking supplements/legal drugs and why do you say lack of sense?
preppers, 165(right track), 159(pathetic), 168(sweet), 170!(who is da man) 159:(..(terrible) 170, 172, (needs no articulation)

Lex Luthor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2006, 04:32:41 AM »
lack of sense? if you call increased concentration and increased blood flow to the brain a lack of sense then i guess im an idiot:)  how did you know that i was taking supplements/legal drugs and why do you say lack of sense?

Part the not bold: Yes, admission is the first step to recovery.

Part the bold: It was either the scatterbrained poo you call Your English or it was your backposts.  Take a guess.
Especially Lex, whom everyone knows is one of the biggest flame/trolls on LSD.

kulesh1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2006, 04:43:03 AM »
lol, the supplements i take are obviously non-addictve and non narcotic. and i take provigil for medical reasons arse hole. and as for my english, sorry i dont take the time to spell check, and fyi i have written some essays that teachers have said are good enough to be published, so i dont think that i have any problems there.   do people that take multivitims need to admit that they have a substance abuse problem too?
preppers, 165(right track), 159(pathetic), 168(sweet), 170!(who is da man) 159:(..(terrible) 170, 172, (needs no articulation)

kulesh1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2006, 04:46:55 AM »
and you are truly a moron if you think that mispellings and typos indicate any lack of intelligence.   

Lex Luthor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2006, 04:50:26 AM »
lol, the supplements i take are obviously non-addictve and non narcotic. and i take provigil for medical reasons arse hole. and as for my english, sorry i dont take the time to spell check, and fyi i have written some essays that teachers have said are good enough to be published, so i dont think that i have any problems there.   do people that take multivitims need to admit that they have a substance abuse problem too?

Part the not bold:  Consists of scatterbrained poo not worthy of response.

Part the bold: Only if it affects their ability to communicate in a sensible manner.

and you are truly a moron if you think that mispellings and typos indicate any lack of intelligence.  

Poo =/= misSpellings or typos.

kulesh1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2006, 04:59:13 AM »
trying to start a fight about typos and misspellings at 3 am, you are a fcking loser

Lex Luthor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2006, 05:03:35 AM »
trying to start a fight about typos and misspellings at 3 am, you are a fcking loser

Allow me to surmise that Reading Comprehension is your weakness.

MDLaw10

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2006, 05:31:58 AM »

Congratulations Fulesh,

You have been selected as the winner of the 2006 LSD Most Punchable Face Award.  Tell us how you felt when you heard the good news.  Then, tell us how you're going to learn from posting an absurd avatar.

Lex Luthor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2006, 05:41:15 AM »

Congratulations Fulesh,

You have been selected as the winner of the 2006 LSD Most Punchable Face Award.  Tell us how you felt when you heard the good news.  Then, tell us how you're going to learn from posting an absurd avatar.

FYI, http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,78860.msg1861848.html#msg1861848

MDLaw10

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2006, 06:25:36 AM »
I just realized where I've seen Fulesh before.

http://www.back-to-iraq.com/archives/Files/cigarette.jpg