Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Kaplan LSAT (2004 ed. w/CD) & Princeton's Cracking the LSAT (2002 ed.)  (Read 1032 times)

noell.sweet

I have two books here I need to sell off:

1)  Kaplan's LSAT 2004 with a CD.  The software is pretty cool (at least I think it is).  The book is brand spanking new, no marks, no nothing.  (5 practice tests in the book, it says). Price tag on the back says $35.

2)  Princeton Review's Cracking the LSAT 2002 Edition.  Has some wear and tear since it is from 2002, and a few stray marks, but I did not see any on any of the practice tests (2 practice tests in the book, 4 more online, it says).  Price tag on the back says $20.

$30 takes both, including shipping.

I would like to be paid by pay pal.

DOWNY

Re: Kaplan LSAT (2004 ed. w/CD) & Princeton's Cracking the LSAT (2002 ed.)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2004, 01:42:49 AM »
Wait just a minute here. Princeton does not have a law school. How  does Princeton know *&^% about law school admissions? DOWNY wants to know.

noell

Re: Kaplan LSAT (2004 ed. w/CD) & Princeton's Cracking the LSAT (2002 ed.)
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2004, 10:27:04 AM »
I *STILL* I have two books here I need to sell off (since I'm done with the LSAT):

1)  Kaplan's LSAT 2004 with a CD.  The software is pretty cool (at least I think it is).  The book is brand spanking new, no marks, no nothing.  (5 practice tests in the book, it says). Price tag on the back says $35.

2)  Princeton Review's Cracking the LSAT 2002 Edition.  Has some wear and tear since it is from 2002, and a few stray marks, but I did not see any on any of the practice tests (2 practice tests in the book, 4 more online, it says).  Price tag on the back says $20.

$25 takes both, including shipping, *OR* I will trade for a copy of "Law School Confidential" the newest edition.

I would like to be paid by pay pal.