Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Grey's Anatomy  (Read 24615 times)

jarhead

• Sr. Citizen
  • "i keeps it reeaal!"
    • View Profile
Grey's Anatomy
« on: December 23, 2006, 09:16:09 PM »
is this a chick show?...should i be ashamed that i love it...i think that dr. montgomery sheppard/just sheppard now and Kh/Corev (however you spell it should hook up) damn i sound like a straight b i youtch but im secure enough in my masculinity to admit i like this show...doesn't mean im soft or anything  :-\
...man, you was who you was before you got here

Special Agent Dana Scully

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
Re: Grey's Anatomy
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 09:20:22 PM »
YOOOO my show!!! (as you can see from my siggy).

It's not a chick show, watch it and love it!  It's my fav show on tv. 
Columbia 3L

Lily Jaye

• Sr. Citizen
  • A Schizophrenic Veronica
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 09:24:38 PM »
is this a chick show?...should i be ashamed that i love it...i think that dr. montgomery sheppard/just sheppard now and Kh/Corev (however you spell it should hook up) damn i sound like a straight b i youtch but im secure enough in my masculinity to admit i like this show...doesn't mean im soft or anything  :-\

You're awesome. :)

Meredith kinda irks me, though. 
Random 2L who does not spend nearly as much time here as she should.

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2006, 09:26:00 PM »

I love me some Meredith.  Actually the only people I don't like are George and the Chief.  Oh--but I HATE Izzie with a passion.  I have hated her character since the 3rd episode of the show.  Seriously.  :D
Columbia 3L

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2006, 09:26:51 PM »
Grey's is the *&^%.
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

They're break-dance fighting.

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2006, 09:27:36 PM »
Columbia 3L

jarhead

• Sr. Citizen
  • "i keeps it reeaal!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2006, 09:30:43 PM »
i knew it i never had any doubts  ;D there's not anybody that i particularly dislike but sometimes george annoys me...wait no thats not right i hate that mcsteamy guy "im too sexy for my scrubs too sexy for my scrubs" get over yourself dude ...all the chicks on that show have played you
...man, you was who you was before you got here

Lily Jaye

• Sr. Citizen
  • A Schizophrenic Veronica
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2006, 10:36:13 PM »

I love me some Meredith.  Actually the only people I don't like are George and the Chief.  Oh--but I HATE Izzie with a passion.  I have hated her character since the 3rd episode of the show.  Seriously.  :D

Cosigned on the Izzie. :) I absolutely adore George, though.  He reminds me of the little puppy I had following me around during college.

Why do you hate the Chief?
Random 2L who does not spend nearly as much time here as she should.

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2006, 10:39:46 PM »

Cosigned on the Izzie. :) I absolutely adore George, though.  He reminds me of the little puppy I had following me around during college.

Why do you hate the Chief?

BWAH...and he reminds me of that too...but more like a stalker puppy.

The Chief is lame bc of his actions.  He broke up with Ellis (again) through Meredith!! WTF?  Then, when Derek first punches out McSteamy, Chief is happy (remember, he asked if Der put his weight behind it), next thing you know, he hires McSteamy and tells Der "but you two were best friends at one time".  Again, WTF?  He's just lame.  There are more reasons, but..you get the point.

Glad to see when we see eye to eye on Izzie. :)
Columbia 3L

sillyberry

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2006, 10:51:25 PM »
Awww...I love Izzie.  She bakes when she's upset!  She's got boobs and hips and is smoking hot in panties!  She actually says when things are whack (like with the 5 babies) instead of always being totally pc like everyone else on television!  She called out McSteamy on his *&^%!  She likes to nest!

George drives me nuts.  I want to slap him for being so mealy-mouthed and pathetic.

And Meredith is annoying, but mostly because I worry I'm a bit too much like her for my own good...
Juicy: UChicago

It sounds so reasonable when you say it.