Law School Discussion

Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2006, 07:04:07 PM »
maybe all three of us will end up at mich and have grey's nights and debate about the show  :D

Amen to that!!!  Plus, I have a feeling you don't talk through the show.  My mom does, and thus I refuse to watch tv with her.

« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2006, 07:05:45 PM »
maybe all three of us will end up at mich and have grey's nights and debate about the show  :D

Amen to that!!!  Plus, I have a feeling you don't talk through the show.  My mom does, and thus I refuse to watch tv with her.

:D :D :D you have me pegged already.  I only talk during the commercials if I watch with friends. 

jarhead

• "i keeps it reeaal!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2006, 09:50:00 AM »
we will agree to disagree about izzie...saying that you feel that something is right or wrong does not qualify as judging in my book....saying that a person is a bad person because they do something wrong is when i consider someone to be judgemental but whatever Grey's anatomy is a great show...i tried to watch Nip/Tuck but couldn't get into it was too "soapy" for me...i'm over that whole shock factor thing there isn't anything left that hasn't been done already...i like shows with really good writing Lost, Grey's etc.

jarhead

• "i keeps it reeaal!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2006, 09:52:48 AM »
oh and merry christmas its raining here  :(...im trying not to be a scrooge but i am just not into the whole Christmas thing this year....im going to go see the pursuit of happyness...dreamgirls be damned

A.

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2006, 08:08:10 PM »
(cough cough Alci, Opoto, Mo)

Lol.  Glad I'm not the only one who has better things to do with my time (like support sista Vanessa Williams by watching Ugly Betty ;)).

« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2006, 08:09:31 PM »
I tried to watch this show one time. It was after I became addicted to Nip/Tuck and I was disappointed with the cinematography. Couldn't get into it. Tho I'm glad a sista is causing the craze.

I already knew the creator was a sista. No affirmative action for my TV watching.

One Step Ahead

• you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2006, 08:13:17 PM »
not surprising you both would choose nillas

A.

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2006, 08:17:55 PM »
not surprising you both would choose nillas

Vanessa.  Williams.