Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: 6 Degrees of separation with thechoson  (Read 1762 times)

thechoson

6 Degrees of separation with thechoson
« on: September 03, 2004, 12:47:27 PM »
I know, it's kinda self indulgent, but I am connected with all of you by 6 degrees or less, right?  Hmm.. let me start with Reindeer.

1. I work with a lady whose daughter lives in NYC

2. She works with Rutgers grads.

3. One of those Rutgers grads must know a recent grad

4. one of those recent grads must know reindeer.

NYKnicks

Re: 6 Degrees of separation with thechoson
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2004, 12:48:32 PM »
It is good to be known.

inthesun

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2004, 01:10:46 AM »
Well, I can play this game, too.  I'm Mexican...my grandparents each have sixteen brothers and sisters and they all have a lot of children.  I am SURE I am related to another Hispanic LSDer, as my family is huge in an unbelievable way.  In fact, there are a lot of whites that married into my family, so I may be related to the whities on this board, too.  I am dating an Asian who is probably somehow connected to Cho, Reindeer, Mukhia, and the rest of my Asian friends.  I think we are all just one big happy family. 

dgatl

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2004, 12:34:01 PM »
doubt i'm connected to you, but here's a great 6 degrees of separation from last night at the club.

I am "friends" with a girl back in Florida.

Her cousin lives in Toronto.

That cousin went to boarding school in europe with this girl from South Africa.

The girl from SA and I were dancing on the speakers at the club last night.

lexylit

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2004, 01:47:55 AM »
i went to a party last night with a girl who finished at dartmouth 2 years behind me, and taught at andover one year behind me. she was there visiting my old roommate 'cause i hooked him up with my old job. we played this game for like 4 hours and apparently i called a few dozen people on my cell to verify various pieces of gossip :-[

foxnewssucks

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2004, 02:51:34 AM »
i went to a party last night with a girl who finished at dartmouth 2 years behind me, and taught at andover one year behind me. she was there visiting my old roommate 'cause i hooked him up with my old job. we played this game for like 4 hours and apparently i called a few dozen people on my cell to verify various pieces of gossip :-[

that is so "highschool"