Law School Discussion

"Cannot be displayed" Does this mean our scores are coming on THURSDAY?

lawschool07cycle

Re: "Cannot be displayed" Does this mean our scores are coming on THURSDAY?
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2006, 12:00:01 AM »
They said scores would be released 1/2/07..But I hope we don't have to wait that long!

mufich

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2006, 12:00:59 AM »
Ahh sorry! I'm a little sick, my bad. But still -- if scores are sheduled to be released 1/2, be prepared for a few days before that. I promise they'll come earlier.

TWTW

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2006, 01:57:51 AM »
You know what sucks guys- i have to work on friday and we dont have internet access anywhere near. @#!*. I'm gonna have to haul ass home on my break. Except the question is, when should i take it? At 5; what if the scores come in at 7, then i'm screwed and will have to wait until 12? At 7? What if they do come in at 5, then  i'll have to keep asking myself this for 2 hours at work. ahhh 

Get one of your biatches internet connection and then command he/she/it to get on LSAC like the aforementioned animal in heat.

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2006, 02:55:25 AM »
the reminder on LSAC says they'll be closed from 12:30 Friday through the 26th. so maybe either before 12:30 on Friday or much later on the 27th?

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2006, 07:31:10 AM »
I am going to sound crazy right now - but, I do think the scores will be released on the 27th. I took the LSAT on December 3rd, 2005 and on my documents section in LSAT it says the score became available on the 27th. We will see though.

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2006, 07:35:05 AM »
I am going to sound crazy right now - but, I do think the scores will be released on the 27th. I took the LSAT on December 3rd, 2005 and on my documents section in LSAT it says the score became available on the 27th. We will see though.

That would suck! Seriously...that would be such a let down