Law School Discussion

"Cannot be displayed" Does this mean our scores are coming on THURSDAY?

Bouzie1982

Hey LSAC has been changing people's IRRs, answer sheets etc from "report not yet available" to "Cannot be displayed"

Does this mean that we could be getting our scores TOMORROW?????????  I cant remember what the correlation was with this and past tests.  Someone who knows more than me please comment!!

Bouzie1982

Re: "Cannot be displayed" Does this mean our scores are coming on THURSDAY?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 08:05:19 PM »
Thanks Coop! 

Now I can sleep tonight!

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 09:31:12 PM »
The juices are flowing.

Bouzie1982

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 09:45:06 PM »
Ive only checked my lsac 12 times tonight.  Im doing well. 

DAMN i need to finish this diversity statement though.  I wish I was actually the 12 year old black girl who is in my avatar.  It might make this a little easier to write ;)

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 09:52:04 PM »
You know what sucks guys- i have to work on friday and we dont have internet access anywhere near. @#!*. I'm gonna have to haul ass home on my break. Except the question is, when should i take it? At 5; what if the scores come in at 7, then i'm screwed and will have to wait until 12? At 7? What if they do come in at 5, then  i'll have to keep asking myself this for 2 hours at work. ahhh 

damouse01

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 10:26:36 PM »
You know what sucks guys- i have to work on friday and we dont have internet access anywhere near. @#!*. I'm gonna have to haul ass home on my break. Except the question is, when should i take it? At 5; what if the scores come in at 7, then i'm screwed and will have to wait until 12? At 7? What if they do come in at 5, then  i'll have to keep asking myself this for 2 hours at work. ahhh 

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,78419.0.html

Bouzie1982

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2006, 10:59:11 PM »

Could you have a friend check LSD and let you know when it crashes and take your break at that point?

lawschool07cycle

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2006, 11:33:27 PM »
I really really hope scores come out tomorrow!!!! 

mufich

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 11:53:52 PM »
Well, just to add my two cents... took the LSAT September 30th. Scores were scheduled to be released on October 23, were actually released on October 20th -- almost 4 weeks. Soooo if you took it December 2nd, shouldn't scores be coming next week rather than this week? Butttt if they told you that scores would be released on the 26th, then I'd be prepared for Friday

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2006, 11:59:46 PM »
Well, just to add my two cents... took the LSAT September 30th. Scores were scheduled to be released on October 23, were actually released on October 20th -- almost 4 weeks. Soooo if you took it December 2nd, shouldn't scores be coming next week rather than this week? Butttt if they told you that scores would be released on the 26th, then I'd be prepared for Friday

How is Sept 30 ---> Oct 20 four weeks? Isn't that like less than 3 weeks?