Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: West Virginia  (Read 452 times)

tenaciousb

• AOL Instant Messenger - CollegiateError
    • View Profile
    • Email
West Virginia
« on: December 19, 2006, 10:32:46 PM »
I am seriously focusing on going to WVU in the fall as it seems I shouldn't have a problem getting in, it has a nice warm climate and it's far from what I have considered home, a personal desire based on needing a change in my life.  However, does anyone have any input on the school as a whole and the surrounding city/area?  I noticed they have a summer term in Brazil which I am interested in but other than that know very little.  Thanks.
Loyola New Orleans Class of '10

Paper Chaser

• Sr. Citizen
  • http://guinnessandchocolate.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
Re: West Virginia
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 05:57:39 PM »
are you still going to WVU?

tenaciousb

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 11:06:22 PM »
are you still going to WVU?

I applied on deadline but have yet to hear anything.  I just got in to Loyola New Orleans so I'm not sure about WVU

Myshkin

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 11:10:08 PM »
I am seriously focusing on going to WVU in the fall as it seems I shouldn't have a problem getting in, it has a nice warm climate and it's far from what I have considered home, a personal desire based on needing a change in my life.  However, does anyone have any input on the school as a whole and the surrounding city/area?  I noticed they have a summer term in Brazil which I am interested in but other than that know very little.  Thanks.

WVU?  Nice Warm climate?  I don't know where you're coming from, but Morgantown is up in the mountains and is often much colder and snowier than Pittsburgh (closest big city a little over an hour to the North).  Maybe you're from Canada or something and that's not cold, I don't know.  Not a lot in Morgantown except the WVU undergrad scene.  Pittsburgh can be nice; but that's a bit of a drive.

tenaciousb

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 11:32:21 PM »

WVU?  Nice Warm climate?  I don't know where you're coming from, but Morgantown is up in the mountains and is often much colder and snowier than Pittsburgh (closest big city a little over an hour to the North).  Maybe you're from Canada or something and that's not cold, I don't know.  Not a lot in Morgantown except the WVU undergrad scene.  Pittsburgh can be nice; but that's a bit of a drive.

I'm from Michigan so basically anything around there seems warm.  I'm probably going to Loyola New Orleans though unless WVU just whips money at me

Paper Chaser

• Sr. Citizen
  • http://guinnessandchocolate.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 05:22:46 AM »
Good luck either way man, although I am pretty certain that I am going to WVU, unless I see some miracle in the next two weeks.