Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Kerry Finds his Political Nutsack  (Read 1106 times)

nathanielmark

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
Re: Kerry Finds his Political Nutsack
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2004, 11:33:12 AM »
Well, it's good that Kerry's at least standing up for himself and his record as a patriot.  In my mind his patriotism's always been above reproach.

ZAP

nathanielmark

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2004, 01:38:01 PM »
I changed my mind, i think kerry might just win afterall.  i think bush peaked this week.  but its largely going to come down to the debates.  whether bush can do as well as he has in the past will probably determine the outcome.  kerry always comes on strong at the end.

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2004, 01:44:27 PM »
Yeah, I've heard he's a strong finisher.  That does seem to be the pattern, doesn't it?

ZAP

SNUGGLE

• Sr. Citizen
  • Get some, get some!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2004, 02:39:48 PM »
Yeah, I've heard he's a strong finisher.  That does seem to be the pattern, doesn't it?

ZAP

Premature...
You better check yourself before you wreck yourself.

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2004, 03:29:17 PM »
Premature for this election?  Yes.  But there is a pattern, based on his other elections, for Lt. Governor, Senate, and the primaries.

ZAP

ZAP

Premature...

nathanielmark

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2004, 03:30:46 PM »
it could very well come down to the debates.  most people  give bush the edge, based on past performance. kerry can certainly win though.  i cant wait to see what happens.

Premature for this election?  Yes.  But there is a pattern, based on his other elections, for Lt. Governor, Senate, and the primaries.

ZAP

ZAP

Premature...

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2004, 03:44:20 PM »
Yeah, Bush usually does very well in debates.  For Kerry, it's going to come down to whether or not he can shed the overly-intellectual image and connect with the average voter.  Bush excels at this; some would say (though not me) that it's because he has no intellectualism in the first place.  Kerry's going to have to be real careful to not come across like Gore did... stiff.

Can Kerry do it?  I don't know.  I'd give him a better shot at it than Gore though. 

ZAP 

it could very well come down to the debates.  most people  give bush the edge, based on past performance. kerry can certainly win though.  i cant wait to see what happens.

ZAP

ZAP

Premature...

M2

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2004, 06:14:10 PM »
Unfortunately I think most of the public sees this

nathanielmark

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2004, 08:18:06 PM »
i think bush is a lot smarter then he lets on. 

Yeah, Bush usually does very well in debates.  For Kerry, it's going to come down to whether or not he can shed the overly-intellectual image and connect with the average voter.  Bush excels at this; some would say (though not me) that it's because he has no intellectualism in the first place.  Kerry's going to have to be real careful to not come across like Gore did... stiff.

Can Kerry do it?  I don't know.  I'd give him a better shot at it than Gore though. 

ZAP 

ZAP

ZAP

Premature...