Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: really really easy question  (Read 450 times)

asdfjkl;

• View Profile
really really easy question
« on: December 19, 2006, 02:52:40 PM »
funny, information on this isnt readily available on LSAC...or at least i can find it. how do you submit your resume and PS -- online or by mail?

knicksfan0323

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: really really easy question
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 02:59:43 PM »
If you are applying using the electronic applications on LSAC, you can upload any addenda (sp?), personal statement(s), resumes, etc and they will send them electronically when you send your application.

Just for the record, I hate the LSAC application process. Its so confusing and there are so many hoops to jump through!

Good luck!

asdfjkl;

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 11:46:47 AM »
If you are applying using the electronic applications on LSAC, you can upload any addenda (sp?), personal statement(s), resumes, etc and they will send them electronically when you send your application.

Thanks...but where exactly on the LSAC site do you upload it to? I've looked on the login and it's nowhere to be found.

knicksfan0323

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 12:12:24 PM »
1. After you've logged in, go to the applications tab - You will get a page with instructions on it.
2. You have to select a school to apply to (Click on applications on the top right).
3. Pick your school by selecting the term.
4. You will then to go to a page which has an option that allows you to upload documents.
6. Select your documents and check the box underneath Add to Available Documents list. (Makes it available for attachment to other law school applications.)

That should do it. Good luck