Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Selling Kaplan and other prep stuff for sale.  (Read 768 times)

ithappensforareason

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Selling Kaplan and other prep stuff for sale.
« on: December 16, 2006, 07:52:10 PM »
I took both Kaplan and Testmasters.

Kaplan, I barely used the books so these are all almost brand new. I have the complete set from the $1300 class. Included are:

LSAT: Stratosphere Workbook - a great tool for getting that extra push after you have scored a 164 on a prep test (no writing).

LSAT: Lesson Book - Master the skills necessary to ace the LSAT from the beginning (Some writing, but it is necessary to follow the flow of the book).

LSAT: Complete - A printout (1093 pages) of LSAT's 1-45 in the book with Q-Rater which helps you rate how hard of questions you are missing and where perhaps you need work.

LSAT: The Big Orange Book of Real LSAT's - 805 pages of real LSAT questions with explanations!!!

**Testmasters, I have some stuff as well. PM ME for more details.

I am sure these could be more useful to you then my closet. Now that I am going to law school, I need to make room.

Make me an offer and they are yours.

email me at Jumpman0428@yahoo.com or PM me with questions or offers.

bamf

• Sr. Citizen
  • legal eagle
    • View Profile
Re: Selling Both Kaplan and Testmasters complete course Material
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 07:58:56 PM »
dude you must have missed it but yesterday there was a post from a guy who tried to sell his testmasters stuff on LSD ... he got a call and threatening email from the CEO of the company telling him that if he did not return the materials to testmasters they would sue him for violation of IP law.  I would get rid of this post.
2L, Boston College Law

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/bamf

Around from time to time.  Always willing to answer any Qs about BC, my '06/'07 cycle or law school in general ... PMs work better ...

ithappensforareason

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Selling Kaplan and other prep stuff for sale.
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 08:24:43 PM »
Thanks, good looking out.

I paid them $1300 bucks for the class. I finished the class. The books have no use to me and are used. Why wouldn't I want someone to benefit from them who is studying for the Lsat? This is ridiculous.

And also, the testmasters books are rather generic. There is nothing really in them but practice lsat problems that TESTMASTERS has taken from other lsats.

I hope the CEO calls me though, I have a question about one of the games from the decemeber 2002 lsat.

ithappensforareason

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Selling Kaplan and other prep stuff for sale.
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 08:42:46 PM »
Hehehe  here we go again.  Re read the agreement you signed when you took the course.

So they expect students to just throw away there old course books?