Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: No bubble sheet?  (Read 3488 times)

flyaway

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
No bubble sheet?
« on: December 15, 2006, 12:40:14 PM »
Not really a horror story, as it didn't really bother me, but kinda interesting:

When they told us to not really open our books, but to slide out our answer sheets, I and one other person in the room didn't have one.  The lady at the front was trying to convince me I must have one, but short of turning every page in the book, which I really didn't think they wanted me to do, I couldn't say anything other than, "No, I really don't think so!"

A proctor came and looked through my book, and sure enough, I didn't have one.  So, they got me a whole new test, with a bubble sheet.  But I think it was the same version, since I got a decent peek at the first page when I was trying to find my answer sheet.

In the bathroom on the break, people were asking me, "Oh my gosh, did you freak out when you didn't have a sheet?"

Not so much. :)
Michigan Law Class of 2010

kenny32

• Sr. Citizen
  • You're sorry I'm sorry Everybody's sorry
    • View Profile
Re: No bubble sheet?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 12:32:08 AM »
Not really a horror story, as it didn't really bother me, but kinda interesting:

When they told us to not really open our books, but to slide out our answer sheets, I and one other person in the room didn't have one.  The lady at the front was trying to convince me I must have one, but short of turning every page in the book, which I really didn't think they wanted me to do, I couldn't say anything other than, "No, I really don't think so!"

A proctor came and looked through my book, and sure enough, I didn't have one.  So, they got me a whole new test, with a different bubble sheet.  But I think it was the same version, since I got a decent peek at the first page when I was trying to find my answer sheet.

In the bathroom on the break, people were asking me, "Oh my gosh, did you freak out when you didn't have a sheet?"

Not so much. :)

stoicsm prevails.

how'd you do?
Narrator: You had to give it to him: he had a plan. And it started to make sense, in a Tyler sort of way. No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.

Tyler Durden: Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.

flyaway

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 08:29:45 AM »
177 :)

kenny32

• Sr. Citizen
  • You're sorry I'm sorry Everybody's sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 01:56:22 PM »
Narrator: You had to give it to him: he had a plan. And it started to make sense, in a Tyler sort of way. No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.

Tyler Durden: Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.

BikePilot

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - joshthebikepilot
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 09:32:17 PM »
Awesome score! Was that at Marry Washington in Fredericksburg VA? There were two people in my group that didn't have bubble sheets and one girl said "no I really don't think so"

have fun
HLS 2010

flyaway

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2007, 04:37:12 PM »
Awesome score! Was that at Marry Washington in Fredericksburg VA? There were two people in my group that didn't have bubble sheets and one girl said "no I really don't think so"

have fun

Yes!!  That was me. 

Looks like you got a great score, too!  Congrats!  Yay for our room. :) 

BikePilot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 02:21:23 PM »
Cool! Bubble sheet or not, you totally rocked the test. I did like our room, it was by far one of the better ones in the building, did you see the others with the little plastic (grad school style) desks -eek?
:)

HLS 2010

flyaway

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2007, 06:04:29 PM »
No, I didn't see any others!  Wow, I'm glad we got such a great room... I really thought it was a perfect set-up in there; lots of elbow room and desk space, good lighting, relatively quiet.

So, are you leaning toward UVA?

BikePilot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2007, 04:34:56 PM »
I managed to mix up which room I was supposed to be in and peeked into another room before figuring it out(also LSAT test takers, but not with last names starting with M...), it was pretty lame and the proctor (a young military guy it looked) was giving some poor kid a really hard time. I was happily surprised when I found our room and our nice, friendly proctors!

Yep, leaning toward UVA, unless something unexpected happens (like an acceptance letter from Stanford).
HLS 2010