Law School Discussion

Statistic

• I never had a chance
    • View Profile
Re: Baltimore Will Do Anything To Keep Black People Off Its Police Force.
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2007, 06:07:43 PM »
it presentation man...maybe im just different but there are certain things i expect...i expect strippers not to have bullet wounds and scars from knife fights and to be able to hold themselves up on a pole...i expect that if you're going to take my money you should speak english when there is a problem and i want it back...and i expect, to steal your line inquirer, to have police who dont look like "corner boys" and "stoop chicks".... would you eat lobster and steak if it was served to you on a garbage can lid...its still lobster right and its still steak right...but would you eat it off of a garbage can lid?

I know this negro isn't using Cosby show lines. Dabnus, Dabnus Brickee, is that you?  :D

jarhead

• "i keeps it reeaal!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2007, 06:11:51 PM »
it presentation man...maybe im just different but there are certain things i expect...i expect strippers not to have bullet wounds and scars from knife fights and to be able to hold themselves up on a pole...i expect that if you're going to take my money you should speak english when there is a problem and i want it back...and i expect, to steal your line inquirer, to have police who dont look like "corner boys" and "stoop chicks".... would you eat lobster and steak if it was served to you on a garbage can lid...its still lobster right and its still steak right...but would you eat it off of a garbage can lid?

I know this negro isn't using Cosby show lines. Dabnus, Dabnus Brickee, is that you?  :D

thats right its the Cos best show on tv...but damn dabnus brickkee  i didn't remember dudes name...you brought it back

« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2007, 06:16:58 PM »

;D ;D ;D

you have redeemed yourself and you are now my friend again :-*

Statistic

• I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2007, 06:18:05 PM »
 :-*

jarhead

• "i keeps it reeaal!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2007, 06:19:57 PM »
Dabnus Brickee...im still chucklin' over that

« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2007, 06:22:28 PM »
L-M-A-O. Dabnus Brickee was one of the funniest Cos episodes EVER. God, I love that show.

« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2007, 06:29:11 PM »
L-M-A-O. Dabnus Brickee was one of the funniest Cos episodes EVER. God, I love that show.

same here...impatiently waiting for the 3rd season to go on dvd  :-\

jarhead

• "i keeps it reeaal!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2007, 06:36:07 PM »
remember the one when rudy stole the money to buy the sweater with the lights on it and my first ex-wife Claire Huxtable was crawling on the floor looking for the 3 dollars....classic  :D

« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2007, 06:37:49 PM »
remember the one when rudy stole the money to buy the sweater with the lights on it and my first ex-wife Claire Huxtable was crawling on the floor looking for the 3 dollars....classic  :D

that was one of the lamest episodes of cosby...srsly.

one of the best?  the one with theo and the Gordan Gartrell shirt--freaking classic.

« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2007, 06:39:06 PM »

I'm a Real World Hotel lover myself. And that one where Claire tells Elvin he's not going to have anyone serving him anything, anywhere, any place, anytime, ev-ah.