Law School Discussion

UVA: Send out decisions for non-ED tomorrow. Thanks!

The Pookie

• the penguin is back!
    • View Profile
    • For Inquiring Minds - LSN
Re: UVA: Send out decisions for non-ED tomorrow. Thanks!
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2006, 10:28:45 AM »
i forwarded all of my mail from my apartment at school in fear that a) my roomies will see my decision before i do b) i'll be clueless for a month. It's free to foward your mail (unless you do it online, where they will charge you a $1 fee), think about it!

« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2006, 10:36:11 AM »
i forwarded all of my mail from my apartment at school in fear that a) my roomies will see my decision before i do b) i'll be clueless for a month. It's free to foward your mail (unless you do it online, where they will charge you a $1 fee), think about it!

I forwarded my mail one time in DC as I was out of the country for a few weeks and the USPS F-ING LOST IT.  They LOST it.  WTF.

flyaway

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2006, 10:40:17 AM »

I forwarded my mail one time in DC as I was out of the country for a few weeks and the USPS F-ING LOST IT.  They LOST it.  WTF.

Mail forwarding SUCKS.  It takes so darn long.  One time after I had moved (after requesting Leno tickets a few months earlier), I missed going to the Leno show because my tickets came while I was on the trip to L.A. :(  Looking at the postmark, it had taken about two weeks for them to be forwarded about 750 miles.

The Pookie

• the penguin is back!
    • View Profile
    • For Inquiring Minds - LSN
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2006, 10:51:51 AM »

Mail forwarding SUCKS.  It takes so darn long.  One time after I had moved (after requesting Leno tickets a few months earlier), I missed going to the Leno show because my tickets came while I was on the trip to L.A. :(  Looking at the postmark, it had taken about two weeks for them to be forwarded about 750 miles.

crap, i hope i didn't make the wrong move....too late i guess.

« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2006, 02:46:55 PM »
Anybody else hear anything yet?

« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2006, 02:52:51 PM »
UVa is quite a tease, sending out their one acceptance and nothing more  >:(

« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2006, 02:59:16 PM »
Northwestern is also quilty of this!

« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2006, 02:59:45 PM »
Northwestern is also quilty of this!

Yes... two of my top choices are teases  :(

« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2006, 06:30:09 PM »
Good Luck, and if you don't get in ED don't sweat it.

« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2006, 08:51:56 AM »
UVA, baby, why you gotta keep doing us like this?! :(