Law School Discussion

UVA: Send out decisions for non-ED tomorrow. Thanks!

Re: UVA: Send out decisions for non-ED tomorrow. Thanks!
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2006, 11:37:26 AM »
I guess you will be the one to step up to the plate and change that, riiiight?  ;)

No.  ;)

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2006, 11:44:01 AM »
I was just on the phone with a 3L friend of mine at UVA, and she said she thought they would be sending out acceptances shortly, and that hers (in the beginning pack) didn't arrive until right before Christmas.

I know last year's LSN shows acceptances on 12/01, but for the 04-05 cycle, they didn't start rolling in until 12/14.  Same for 03-04; the earliest acceptances on LSN show up on 12/16.

So, hopefully they'll start spreading the love soon enough!

Hank Rearden

• Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2006, 11:48:52 AM »
I was just on the phone with a 3L friend of mine at UVA, and she said she thought they would be sending out acceptances shortly, and that hers (in the beginning pack) didn't arrive until right before Christmas.

:o :o :o

Inside info from Sillyberry! 

But unfortunately they probably won't accept people on a weekend.  Next week though...

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2006, 11:50:18 AM »

But unfortunately they probably won't accept people on a weekend.  Next week though...

I didn't mean "shortly" as in "any hour."   :P

Catherine Morland

• the improvement of her mind by extensive reading
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2006, 01:17:11 PM »

Do you know if they send them to your permanent address or current address? I don't want to have to wait to get back to campus in January and not know :(

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2006, 01:22:03 PM »
Do you know if they send them to your permanent address or current address? I don't want to have to wait to get back to campus in January and not know :(

Not a clue, and her current address was her permanent address, so she won't be helpful there.

Hank Rearden

• Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2006, 02:45:27 PM »

LSN from last year said a lot of people were called, so I'm hoping address won't be an issue. 

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2006, 10:43:31 AM »
Could today be the day?  Or at least this week?  I certainly am hoping so.

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2006, 10:44:46 AM »
Could today be the day?  Or at least this week?  I certainly am hoping so.
same...i'm quite interested in UVa, seems like a cool place (though it in the boonies and I don't do softball)

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2006, 10:45:43 AM »
Yes, about softball:  Could UVA people tell me the answer to this question:  If I suck at softball, will I be a social outcast?