Law School Discussion

Is 30 not enough?

maybe2007

• Doesn't get any better than early 90s tv
    • View Profile
Is 30 not enough?
« on: December 14, 2006, 08:51:01 AM »
Ok, so I know many of you will think that I am crazy, but I've applied to about 30-something schools.  I wasn't satisfied with my first LSAT score so I took the Dec exam.  I'm wondering if I should apply to more depending on my new LSAT score, or if I should just stop applying and see what happens, then apply later if I don't like the results?  I'm sort of just in app submiting mode and I may need someone to snap me out of it.  What do you think is the best course of action?

ě

• non sequitur
    • View Profile
Re: Is 30 not enough?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 08:53:55 AM »
30 is far from enough!

fmlaw

• i'm so cool...
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 08:55:58 AM »
you have casted a wideee net, and depending on ur new score u have some chances... i would say wait it out, fight the urge to apply for more and spend ur time applying to other things, like scholarships or something.

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 09:29:30 AM »
I would go ahead apply Yale and Cornell as well. What the heck, it is 30+2, why not. It is less than 10% difference. Not significant, but might make you happy in the end.

Vick

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2006, 09:31:09 AM »
Apply to 50 schools.  It's very prestigious. 

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2006, 10:00:40 AM »
wait for your score, then re-evaluate..

db2ur

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2006, 10:24:05 AM »
I got dizzy.  The postman will hate you in ~ 1-2 months.

If you've applied to thirty, why are you asking us whether you ought to apply to two more?  You know you want to...

Good luck!

Zam

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2006, 10:31:52 AM »
Stop it. Just stop it. That is more than enough.

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2006, 10:32:43 AM »
Ok, so I know many of you will think that I am crazy, but I've applied to about 30-something schools.  I wasn't satisfied with my first LSAT score so I took the Dec exam.  I'm wondering if I should apply to more depending on my new LSAT score, or if I should just stop applying and see what happens, then apply later if I don't like the results?  I'm sort of just in app submiting mode and I may need someone to snap me out of it.  What do you think is the best course of action?

I really hope you had fee waivers

Catherine Morland

• the improvement of her mind by extensive reading
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2006, 10:49:43 AM »

You've already been accepted somewhere. That's a good place to stop.