Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Angry Girl  (Read 2103 times)

chrissy82

Angry Girl
« on: December 12, 2006, 03:26:42 PM »
I just took the December LSAT and everything was all fine until the LSAT section when apparently the LSAT administrators had written down the wrong " section end time" on the board and this one girl a few seats away from me was furious about it (I didn't even notice). She was pitching a big fit while the people were picking up the booklets and distributing the writing sample - She even continued after the writing sample had begun - Had it been another section I seriously would have liked to tell her to shut up, but I just let it go. I just don't understand people like that...keep track of your own time!

rdlnl11

• View Profile
Re: Angry Girl
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 02:14:54 AM »
that's ridiculous.. I was oblivious to whether my proctors wrote the correct time on the board because I was in my own little world with my own timer  8) a definite must.. IMO

We had a guy that wanted to sit away from everyone else in the back of the room and he couldn't understand why he couldn't... plus he left during the middle of EACH SECTION to go to the restroom!

TheCanadian

• Sr. Citizen
  • :D
    • View Profile
Re: Angry Girl
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 02:17:28 AM »
I dont even think my proctors did write the time on the board...either way I was too into 'the zone' to have given a damn.
Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.