This is a game I made up on my own during class while I was bored. Attempt it at your own risk!!!
Exactly six people are living on three floors of a three-story apartment complex, two of them being assigned to each floor. If two residents live on the same floor, they are roommates. Three of them are females (Ginger, Taisha, and Josephine), and three of them are males (Alexander, Xavier, and DaShawn). None of these people are transvestites or homosexuals, and there are no other residents living on these three floors.
--A male and female resident can live together only if they have had sex with each other.
--Alexander is a virgin.
--Ginger lives on a higher floor than Taisha.
--If Taisha has had sex, she has had sex only with DaShawn.
1. Which of the following is an acceptable list of roommates, in order from the lowest floor to the highest floor?
A) Alexander & DaShawn; Ginger & Xavier; Taisha & Josephine
B) Alexander & Josephine; Taisha & DaShawn; Xavier & Ginger
C) Alexander & DaShawn; Taisha & Josephine; Ginger & Xavier
D) Ginger & Xavier; Alexander & DeShawn; Josephine & Taisha
E) Taisha & Xavier; Ginger & Josephine; Alexander & DeShawn
2. If Alexander and DeShawn are living on the same floor, each of the following could be true EXCEPT
A) Ginger lives on the second floor.
B) Ginger lives on the third floor.
C) Xavier has had sex with Josephine.
D) Xavier is a virgin.
E) Alexander and DeShawn live on the third floor.
3. If Alexander lives on the second floor and DaShawn lives on the third floor, which of the following must be true?
A) DaShawn has had sex with Ginger.
B) DaShawn has had sex with Josephine.
C) Taisha lives on a higher floor than Alexander.
D) Josephine has had sex with Xavier.
E) Josephine lives on a higher floor than Ginger.
4. What is the highest possible number of apartment complex residents who could be virgins?
5. If Taisha lives on a higher floor than Alexander, each of the following could be true EXCEPT
A) Alexander lives on a lower floor than Ginger
B) Alexander lives on a lower floor than Xavier
C) Taisha lives on a lower floor than Xavier
D) Both Ginger and Josephine are virgins
E) Taisha lives on a higher floor than both Xavier and DaShawn
6. Which of the following is NOT an acceptable list of all the residents who could be virgins at the same time?
B) Ginger, Josephine, and Alexander
C) DaShawn, Alexander, Ginger, and Taisha
D) Xavier, Alexander, Ginger, and Josephine
E) DaShawn, Alexander, Josephine, and Taisha
7. If one night Alexander meets Stephanie, has sex with Stephanie, and Stephanie and Alexander move into the previously unoccupied basement, assuming that one of the other residents would now be living alone, and assuming that all the previous rules stay in effect, what is the maximum number of residents who could be virgins?