Law School Discussion

"Decision Mailed" at Houston

Cube Farmer

• The poster formerly known as Fred Garvin...
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: "Decision Mailed" at Houston
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2006, 10:23:05 PM »
Well, good luck to you Cube Farmer! Definitely better to know sooner than later. Unlike you, I believe I'll be in "file in review" hell for quite a while :(

Thanks for the well wishes. I'll update when I get the letter. Either way, at least I can have some closure and probably end up at Tech...

At least we seemed to have mastered this whole "self-loathing" concept, huh? :D :D

Yeah, no joke.

Cube Farmer

• The poster formerly known as Fred Garvin...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2006, 02:57:23 PM »
Waitlisted at Houston.

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2006, 11:15:40 AM »
Apparently I won't have to wait that long after all. It looks like there sending out more decisions. My status check changed to decision mailed today. It's gut check time.

smack

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2006, 12:17:38 PM »
Did you get the phone call Shooter?  Also, I was wondering if you got an e-mail that the decision was mailed or if you just happened to check your status checker and noticed that it had changed.

jer

• i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2006, 12:32:22 PM »
i never check my home answering machine because it's always telemarketers and everyone i know has my cell number.

and i haven't logged onto the uh system to figure out how to find my status.

i don't think i've received any recent mail from uh, other than a Christmas card from the dean yesterday

/did everyone get uh Christmas cards, because i found it strange since i don't know if they've reviewed my app package, yet

smack

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2006, 12:34:53 PM »
I didn't get a Christmas card....SNIFF!

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2006, 02:11:15 PM »
Did you get the phone call Shooter?  Also, I was wondering if you got an e-mail that the decision was mailed or if you just happened to check your status checker and noticed that it had changed.

Nope, no phone call. I just checked my online status check earlier (I do this everyday actually :-[ ). No Christmas card either, but I haven't checked my mail today.

No Christmas card = Ding?

smack

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2006, 02:23:36 PM »
Don't worry shooter, I check every day too.  Perfectly normal, I think.

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2006, 02:58:07 PM »
Don't worry shooter, I check every day too.  Perfectly normal, I think.

haha, keep telling yourself that. But if by normal you mean "normal when compared to everyone else on LSD" then I agree.

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2006, 04:33:36 PM »
Waitlisted at Houston. What a wonderful Christmas present. Starting to wonder if my Christams card theory has some merit.