Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I AM NOT SANTA CLAUS!  (Read 776 times)

molaw

• Sr. Citizen
  • it rubs the lotion on its skin
    • View Profile
I AM NOT SANTA CLAUS!
« on: December 08, 2006, 11:06:22 AM »
At first this was cute, but now it's extremely annoying!!

Apparently, our 800# at work is VERY close to an 800# that is being advertised for kids to call and talk to Santa.  This morning I came in and checked the messages, there were 10 messages from little kids telling me what they want for Christmas.  And throughout the day kids keep calling and are like "Santa, is that you??"  and I say "no, I'm sorry ask your mommy to check the # again, this isn't Santa".  >:( GRRRRRR

The same thing happened last year.
MSU 2010

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: I AM NOT SANTA CLAUS!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 11:07:59 AM »

Apparently, our 800# at work is VERY close to an 800# that is being advertised for kids to call and talk to Santa.  This morning I came in and checked the messages, there were 10 messages from little kids telling me what they want for Christmas.  And throughout the day kids keep calling and are like "Santa, is that you??"  and I say "no, I'm sorry ask your mommy to check the # again, this isn't Santa".  >:( GRRRRRR

say, sorry, no, i hate to tell you this, but santa got attacked by the reindeer this morning.  they killed him and ate all his elves...
Do you really believe in free speech, or just in speech you agree with?

molaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 11:14:06 AM »

say, sorry, no, i hate to tell you this, but santa got attacked by the reindeer this morning.  they killed him and ate all his elves...

after the 30th call today, I just may be pissed off enough to do that!
MSU 2010

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 11:15:04 AM »
or tell them that santa has decided all boys and girls are naughty this year, and they are ALL getting coal.

;D

jer

• LSD Obsessed
  • i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 11:20:52 AM »
i hope you didn't answer the phone with this attitude when you got your first acceptance call this morning.

/just sayin'

molaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2006, 11:24:42 AM »
i hope you didn't answer the phone with this attitude when you got your first acceptance call this morning.

/just sayin'

actually, i guessed what/who it was from the caller id and was too chicken to answer it, so i got the acceptance over voicemail.
MSU 2010

molaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2006, 11:27:04 AM »
or tell them that santa has decided all boys and girls are naughty this year, and they are ALL getting coal.

;D

blue, give me your # and i will set up the call-forwarding so you can handle this
MSU 2010

h2xblive

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2006, 11:33:32 AM »

;D

blue, give me your # and i will set up the call-forwarding so you can handle this

I'm quoting the above.  This is the first time a girl on LSD is asking for Blue's number.

:D

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2006, 11:33:54 AM »

;D

800-knky-elf

jer

• LSD Obsessed
  • i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2006, 10:35:51 PM »

;D

I'm quoting the above.  This is the first time a girl on LSD is asking for Blue's number.

:D

comedy gold