Law School Discussion

(approximately) 15 more days! yes, i am counting down and you should too...

LZ21

• View Profile
Re: (approximately) 15 more days! yes, i am counting down and you should too...
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2006, 03:51:05 AM »
Honestly...dumb decision on my part. I am just gambling on the fact that I score within my target range. We shall see on the 22nd. If the PM is correct, I'm doing alright so far.

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2006, 04:45:37 AM »
what if we get our scores in January?  ::) I'll have to kill myself.

Don't even kid about that!  :)

Bouzie1982

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2006, 07:59:14 AM »
If I don't get the score on the 22nd Im just going to boycott life until January and try to be unconsious as much as possible.  Im thinking lots of sleeping.  If I can't sleep for 10 straight days I'll move on to alcohol and drugs.  If that doesnt work theres always charging into the wall as hard as possible or trying to bleed myself to unconsiousness.  Either way, it should be a fun final week of decemeber

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2006, 08:07:13 AM »
Does any one else check the status of your LSAT at least twice daily thinking that maybee just maybee someone at LSAC screwed up and posted your score two weeks early or has the stress of the LSAT and neverending law school application process caused my sanity to shrivel like a raisin in the sun?

Bouzie1982

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2006, 08:10:39 AM »
TCR is B

darlinalexi

• Southwestern Class of 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2006, 09:12:30 AM »
I'm jumping out of  my skin!!!

I don't want to apply anywhere until I get my scores in, and I haven't a CLUE how I did.  I scored low on my practice tests, but I felt fairly calm and confident on the actual test.  Also, going through the PM's, I think i gave many of the same answers (but who really knows).  So if I got in the 150's, I'm applying to a certain set of schools, low 160's another, and if I hit it out of the park I'll apply to the dream schools (Berkeley and Georgetown).

SO I'M GOING CRAZY! I just wish that I hadn't been sick in September (I had to change the date of the test because I had bronchial pnuemonia, dual ear infections, a high fever, and was on a large perscription of vicodin), and I wouldn't be in the same perdicament I'm in now.

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2006, 09:58:38 AM »
I fugured as much