Law School Discussion

(approximately) 15 more days! yes, i am counting down and you should too...

ilikefood

• Hello Los Angeles...
    • View Profile
for some reason, it doesn't seem like as many people are nervous about these december scores as they were for sept. maybe the fact that less people took december, combined with the fact that finals are around this time is making it seem more low-key...

anyway, just thought i would make a thread for all the people who are counting down like me  ;D

ilikefood

• Hello Los Angeles...
    • View Profile
your post made me want to look at my horoscope...and i have found out that we have the same sign!

ilikefood

• Hello Los Angeles...
    • View Profile
unless, of course, they put that same thing for everyone....

Bouzie1982

15!  I'm with you--I CAN NOT WAIT FOR MY SCORE.  This is so much worse than Sept because at least then I didn't feel like each additional day was causing my applications to be late.   Im applying to Northwestern, GW, and Vandy with an addendum this weekend----hope that Im not throwing 250 bucks in the trash====damned December 22   ....You're going out? Can I come with?!

what if we get our scores in January?  ::) I'll have to kill myself.

I know less people take it in December, but my testing center seemed even more busy than September.  I had to park illegaly just to get to my room in time. 

Harmonium

• Schiedmayer
    • View Profile
yeah, to the OP, lonewolf, tutti, and anyone else who has kept these PM boards alive these past few days...it's been real. I've never been so anxious about something like this! I can't believe how much I've been on this site.

But let's keep the spirit high and all for the next weeks...debating questions and trying to remember minutiae from the test on here is much better than sitting alone going nuts about it!  ;)

I'm gonna be so nervous once there's only a week or so left :( :( :(

LZ21

• View Profile
I agree...my finals week was unbelievably nervewhracking. I just submitted a bunch of apps, I really hope i didn't waste my money.

You send apps before you get your score? But how do you know which schools will be a good choice w/o your score?