Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Why don't blacks work harder in UG and on the LSAT so we can get rid of AA?  (Read 25971 times)

dashrashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Never mind. Already taken care of, I see.

This is sort of generalizable in these discussions, no?  It seems like clockwork that some kid comes along thinking his opposition to AA is somehow magical and due to always being the smartest of his friends, he must be right.  Throw in some Thomas Sowell (he's BLACK!!!!) and we have ourselves another thread.

First you characterize me as white. Then you characterize me as thinking my opposition to AA is magical. Then you characterize me as being the smartest of my friends.

Look, moron. You have no idea who I am, nor do you have any idea who my friends are, nor do you have any idea about many other aspects of my life. What you do have an idea of is what arguments I have put forward against AA. Perhaps you should address those, instead of grasping at straws about my private life or personal identity, a topic that you have proven yourself to be completely and necessarily ignorant about.

Last I checked, JELLUS H8R, you were the one who responded to my point with some bull confounding factors that can easily be adjusted for. Ball's in YOUR court.

By the way, we know you're Chinese. Loud and clear. Over and out, numbnuts.
This sig kills fascists.

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=dashrashi

Saw dashrashi's LSN site. Since she seems to use profanity, one could say that HYP does not necessarily mean class or refinement.

H4CS

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Look, moron. You have no idea who I am, nor do you have any idea who my friends are, nor do you have any idea about many other aspects of my life. What you do have an idea of is what arguments I have put forward against AA. Perhaps you should address those, instead of grasping at straws about my private life or personal identity, a topic that you have proven yourself to be completely and necessarily ignorant about.

Maybe if you spent more time worrying about your personal life you'd have friends who told you that your ideas on this subject are not particularly insightful or interesting and that you're better off keeping them to yourself until you have something worthwhile to say.  I'm just trying to help shine the spotlight where you need it most.  But yeah, quote some more Thomas Sowell anecdotes to me.  That's how you get the respect of people who know the subjct better than you do.

Wah wah wah.  He hurt me in the aspects of my life.

t...

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Eh, I prefer reality.

Becomes pretty obvious then, no?

Leftists don't care about people. Leftists only care about proving their moral or intellectual superiority to other people. What actually happens to other people is of no interest to leftists.

Right. ::)

If by reality you mean "the leftist vision," then yes.

The position of minorities in society and in the professional world begs to differ. Hope that f-ing helps, ace.
Cady on October 16, 2007, 10:41:52 PM

i rhink tyi'm inejying my fudgcicle too much

Huey on February 07, 2007, 11:15:32 PM

I went to a party in an apartment in a silo once.

H4CS

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
the acrimony in this thread is a delicious topping on my slice of pizza.

Up here in MA, we let all people bind themselves in holy acrimony.  Don't tell that a-hole from the GMU thread or he's going to start crying about his hurt feelings and then we'll have a full daycare center in here.

t...

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

I thought tj was actually pretty conservative.   ??? ??? ???

::conflates stuff, for fun::

No, I just don't do stuff (for fun).

PNym

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

Maybe if you spent more time worrying about your personal life you'd have friends who told you that your ideas on this subject are not particularly insightful or interesting and that you're better off keeping them to yourself until you have something worthwhile to say.  I'm just trying to help shine the spotlight where you need it most.  But yeah, quote some more Thomas Sowell anecdotes to me.  That's how you get the respect of people who know the subjct better than you do.

t...

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

No, I just don't do stuff.

well yeah, I knew you weren't promiscuous but that shouldn't have any bearing on your politics.

Yeah, it depends I guess.

Though I figured all of my anti-capitalist ranting would have given me away.

PNym

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

You're the dipshit who can't stay on topic.

PNym

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Never mind. Already taken care of, I see.

This is sort of generalizable in these discussions, no?  It seems like clockwork that some kid comes along thinking his opposition to AA is somehow magical and due to always being the smartest of his friends, he must be right.  Throw in some Thomas Sowell (he's BLACK!!!!) and we have ourselves another thread.

First you characterize me as white. Then you characterize me as thinking my opposition to AA is magical. Then you characterize me as being the smartest of my friends.

Last I checked, JELLUS H8R, you were the one who responded to my point with some bull confounding factors that can easily be adjusted for. Ball's in YOUR court.

By the way, we know you're Chinese. Loud and clear. Over and out, numbnuts.

Look, fuckwad, I said that the study might work. I had simply noted that such a study may be complicated by a few data discrepencies, which, as you noted (and I agree with) would have to be accounted for by the designing statistician. I'm not what prompted this latest round of insults.
Eh, I prefer reality.

Becomes pretty obvious then, no?

Leftists don't care about people. Leftists only care about proving their moral or intellectual superiority to other people. What actually happens to other people is of no interest to leftists.

Right. ::)

If by reality you mean "the leftist vision," then yes.

The position of minorities in society and in the professional world begs to differ. Hope that f-ing helps, ace.

bull. You only claim to care about the position of minorities because it gives you an excuse to assert your moral superiority. Admit it, "ace."

t...

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Yeah yeah, the white man that helps the black woman is patronizing and doing it for his own selfish reasons, blah blah.

I don't care about much right now other than waiting for college football to start, to be honest. So ya got me.