Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Zel Miller on Hardball  (Read 1409 times)

nathanielmark

Zel Miller on Hardball
« on: September 01, 2004, 11:33:15 PM »
anyonhe see the exchange with chris matthews?  it was nuts. the guy was practically threatining to come down and fight chris over some questions he didnt like.  an angry man.

Bisquick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Zel Miller on Hardball
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 11:36:47 PM »
I saw Matthews interviewing Saxby (or whatever his name was) earlier and Matthews was being a real ass tonight.  It was obvious that he did not like Miller speaking and was acting like he had some personal stake in the matter.  He might have put Dennis Miller or O'Reilly to shame tonight.
3.8/155

nathanielmark

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2004, 11:43:18 PM »
well, i didnt see that. but matthews was just trying to make the point by asking him if as a senator, he had voted against large packages because they contained smaller elements he couldnt support.  chris came off very fair to me.  but i didnt see him earlier.  also, just a consideration, i dont think hes ever said it outright, but from things he has said i have gathered he probably voted bush in last election.

I saw Matthews interviewing Saxby (or whatever his name was) earlier and Matthews was being a real ass tonight.  It was obvious that he did not like Miller speaking and was acting like he had some personal stake in the matter.  He might have put Dennis Miller or O'Reilly to shame tonight.

M2

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2004, 12:53:12 AM »
Mathews is my idol... or is he my idle?