Ive searched this board and I cannot seem to find a decisive answer to this question. Can you defer at two schools?
I currently have been accepted to
A) La Verne
B) Thomas Jefferson
La Verne has been very understanding about possibly defering. TJ, on the other hand, they seem more annoyed by it.
They still say I can do it, and claim, I may or may not get the fin aid scholarship they have awarded if I defer.
La Verne claims I will not lose the scholarship and I am free to choose full time or part time program for fall.
I feel like I am being rushed to make a decision. TJ wants a decision by monday, and La Verne wants one by the 20th.Spring term begins in a month and I do not think I am mentally prepared for the rigorous and intense experience of law school just yet.Getting to law school has been quite a journey for me and I just want to catch my breath before I start an even bigger challenge. I want to dedicate myself completly to it. I am even thinking about working full time this spring, summer, saving as much as I can, and then quitting my job. Then, I will begin law school full time, and focus all my time and effort onto that. Does that sound better than Working and going to school part time?
*Sigh* I haven't even gotten an answer from 2 schools yet. Sorry, for the rant. I am soo soo stressed. I thought the stress would end when I got accepted. Boy was I wrong.
In conclusion, Is it possible to defer to both TJ and La verne?