Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: SABBATH OBSERVERS TEST TODAY  (Read 568 times)

ocassus

• View Profile
SABBATH OBSERVERS TEST TODAY
« on: December 04, 2006, 11:12:29 PM »
Did anyone here take the Sabbath observers test today? I am wondering if people would be able to make a postmortem for this test. I definitely remember some LR and RC questions that gave me trouble and (since I am really split right now over cancelling) would really want to see what others got for them.

RCrews

• View Profile
Re: SABBATH OBSERVERS TEST TODAY
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 07:05:40 PM »
I DEFINITELY would not worry about this. LSAC would have a difficult time explaining how they singled someone out on this this exam when the other is posted everywhere..."disclosed" or "undisclosed". Discuss away and don't worry.

StudentUVA

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 07:12:20 PM »
You're not allowed to discuss non-disclosed tests because they will be re-administered in the future.

windycindy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Burn this!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 07:13:27 PM »
I'm curious as to what the RC passages were about. No specifics or anything -as it was undisclosed- just a vague description to satisfy my curiosity. If you don't feel comfortable posting it maybe you could PM me.

thanks

windy

StudentUVA

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 07:17:00 PM »
you could probably post some broad descriptions; princeton review talks about feb tests all the time and they are undisclosed as well. It's a slippery slope.