Law School Discussion

young love, as seen by the older people

Para Legal

• Go Pipers!
    • View Profile
Re: young love, as seen by the older people
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2006, 11:33:38 AM »
Nah...I got married a week past my 22nd birthday and we haven't killed each other yet.

Call me an eternal optimist...

Cheers,

Para

how old r u now?

Darling, you never ask a lady her age!

Cheers,

Para

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2006, 11:35:36 AM »
Nah...I got married a week past my 22nd birthday and we haven't killed each other yet.

Call me an eternal optimist...

Cheers,

Para

how old r u now?

Darling, you never ask a lady her age!

Cheers,

Para

fine, how long ya been married for?    ;D

ptown

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2006, 11:41:22 AM »
I don't think it is necessarily comical to watch young love, since there are certainly some that are genuine.  From my college experience though, it is highly irregular.  I do know some people that stayed together and got married though, including myself (actually mine has been since high school), but it is by far the exception. 

Most college students are not mature enough to really know what they are getting into, and thus it just makes me shake my head when I hear it.

I got married at 23 and I do not think that is early at all, it all depends on the person.

rugercaptain

• Shirley, Probie, & Sarah--gone to Rainbow Bridge.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2007, 08:31:46 PM »
I married young (20) and it was great...the divorce six years later was even greater...

TITCR

rugercaptain

rugercaptain

• Shirley, Probie, & Sarah--gone to Rainbow Bridge.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2007, 08:36:13 PM »
so, when your listening to one of your younger classmates, say, sub 22, talking about how they are in love and this is it and no one else will ever do, do you also chuckle?

I laugh my a$$ off!   ;D   My partner and I got together when we were 34 and 32, respectively.  #3 for both of us.  Together for almost 14 years and couldn't be happier.  We both wonder (and laugh about) what we were thinking with partners one and two in our twenties.   ???

rugercaptain