Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: When to visit  (Read 667 times)

Reesespbcup

• Sr. Citizen
  • Yay summer!
    • View Profile
When to visit
« on: December 04, 2006, 12:46:04 PM »
Sorry if this has already been discussed elsewhere but I looked a bit and didn't see it.

Are you waiting until you get acceptances to do any visiting or are you visiting at least some of your top picks and/or those near you w/out having been accepted? If the latter, are you/ did you say anything about your still pending applications?

I'm thinking about visiting some of my top picks but I'm not sure whether to try to discuss my application or whether that's even appropriate. Any thoughts on how to tactfully do this or is it simply not a good idea?
The hottest chicks go to UMiami

Reesespbcup

• Sr. Citizen
  • Yay summer!
    • View Profile
Re: When to visit
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 09:03:51 AM »
Can I get some love?  :-*

Booyakasha2

• Sr. Citizen
  • Dig to get jiggy wiv mr. biggy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 09:38:45 AM »
Im just planning on visiting the ones i get into.  Im too poor to go visit all my top choices before i get accepted.
Princeton Law 2010

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
  • Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 01:46:33 PM »
Im just planning on visiting the ones i get into.  Im too poor to go visit all my top choices before i get accepted.

Me too, except the issue is more of vacation time than money.
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

Bob Loblaw

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 01:54:14 PM »
yeah, I am waiting for acceptances and then using vacation time to road trip it for a week this spring.  I would say that if you visit while your app is pending, as long as you are well-informed, interesting, ask good questions, etc. that it will probably help your application by showing your enthusiasm in the school.

Reesespbcup

• Sr. Citizen
  • Yay summer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 02:07:48 PM »
Thanks all! It is good to know that its not uncommon to only visit the schools to which one has been accepted-- now I don't feel so obligated.

Booyakasha2

• Sr. Citizen
  • Dig to get jiggy wiv mr. biggy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2006, 09:42:23 AM »

Me too, except the issue is more of vacation time than money.

Yea, I used up all my vacation time during the week before lsats. :-[  Gonna need to use some personal days.
Princeton Law 2010