Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Columbia questionnaire  (Read 529 times)

kenny32

• Sr. Citizen
  • You're sorry I'm sorry Everybody's sorry
    • View Profile
Columbia questionnaire
« on: December 04, 2006, 12:14:50 PM »
What's the deal with the questionaires for the recommenders? Do you think it's crucial for it to be filled out? My profesor refused to, he thought it was too strange  :-[
Narrator: You had to give it to him: he had a plan. And it started to make sense, in a Tyler sort of way. No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.

Tyler Durden: Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.

ě

• Sr. Citizen
  • non sequitur
    • View Profile
Re: Columbia questionnaire
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 12:36:04 PM »
The Faculty / Supervisor certification form (I assume this is what you mean by questionnaire) is not required if you submit your LORs via LSAC.

kenny32

• Sr. Citizen
  • You're sorry I'm sorry Everybody's sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 01:08:17 PM »
The Faculty / Supervisor certification form (I assume this is what you mean by questionnaire) is not required if you submit your LORs via LSAC.

well, that's a relief. it's a little misleading, though, because LSDAS has it under their supplementary forms, so i assumed i needed it. Guess i should've read the fine print...
Narrator: You had to give it to him: he had a plan. And it started to make sense, in a Tyler sort of way. No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.

Tyler Durden: Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.

ě

• Sr. Citizen
  • non sequitur
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 03:57:03 PM »
I know, I called Columbia and asked, as I wasn't sure either.