Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: When should I start studying?  (Read 195 times)

osutennisguy04

• View Profile
    • Email
When should I start studying?
« on: December 04, 2006, 08:48:37 AM »
Hey Guys,

As my undergrad starts to wind down I have been thinking about LSAT prep and law school a lot (in the middle of my jr. year) and I plan on entering law school straight after undergrad. The question is, when should i start studying? I have heard "the earlier the better" and "don't start too early"

So if I start studying now and feel prepared should I take it earlier than I planned (fall of senior year?) Thanks for the advice! :) GO BUCKS!

Last King of Edinburgh

• Sr. Citizen
  • Born to rule
    • View Profile
Re: When should I start studying?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 09:07:54 AM »
Get drunk, go out on a date with scarlett johansson, enjoy all your fun days and when you sure you want to remain miserable for the rest of your days (at least until the exam), then start studying.....
Washington University School of Law 2010

butterz

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 09:12:26 AM »
If I were you and was set on going to law school straight out of undergrad, if possible I would take the June exam in the spring of junior year so that if necessary I could retake  in the fall and still have applications out in time for early consideration.  This is just if you want to be anal about things.
:-) WUSTL($$), W&L ($$), UNC-Chapel Hill($$), Fordham PT, Wake Forest, Miami($$), IU-B($$), Pacific-McGeorge ($$$$), Hofstra ($$$$), GMU PT ($$), GW
:-| BC, Cornell, NU, Penn
:-O It Just Wasn't Meant to Be: GULC PT, Boalt, UCLA

Red Bull Imperator

• Sr. Citizen
  • Redbull sceptrum orbis terrarum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 09:14:02 AM »
If I were you and was set on going to law school straight out of undergrad, if possible I would take the June exam in the spring of junior year so that if necessary I could retake  in the fall and still have applications out in time for early consideration.  This is just if you want to be anal about things.

TITCR
LSAC Report:      $12
LSAT:             $120
Getting accepted: Priceless