Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Feb 7 LSAT  (Read 4276 times)

auto208562

Re: Feb 7 LSAT
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2004, 12:31:13 PM »
Yes, now you can get it online for free.  What I remember when I registered for my LSAT online was, if you pick the online email notification, you won't get a hard copy, but you will get it earlier (I believe it's the same time as if you called for it, but you don't have to pay for it).  Not 100% sure though on these facts, but I know for sure, you can get it online.

kslaw

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2004, 12:55:35 PM »
actually, CJ, on test day we were the same. It was the early sections that I felt comfortable with, and the last two that I didn't.

I keep thinking, though, since I was confident about 3 of the 5 sections, that means I screwed up (especially since one of my comfortable ones doesn't even count towards the score.

waiting sucks. and it will only get worse since after I apply, I'll have to wait again. CJ, didn't you apply to Pitt?

CJLaw

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2004, 01:58:50 PM »
I was going to, but money has been such that I haven't been able to send out my second wave of apps. I have applied to Widener, Dickinson, and Villanova so far. If I can scrounge the money, and depending on my lsat score, I will apply to Pitt at the deadline. I can't justify to my wife sending another $60.00 out if I did not do well on the LSAT.

karenw911

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2004, 06:47:55 PM »
December's were posted a little over a week early...

Not looking good for this time though, eh?

kslaw

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2004, 12:53:01 PM »
no.

the bright side to this...the more time that goes on, the more my expectations drop. At first, I was hoping for a 171 (my highest practice test), within a day, that dropped to 169 (second highest practice score). by yesterday, I'd decided I'd be ecstatic if I just got a 165. Today, I'm just praying I got at least one point over 120.

Miltra

• Sr. Citizen
  • Grrrr! I am a she beast.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2004, 12:59:26 PM »
Ok, so I thought that I was the one person in the world that was continuously checking lsac, lawschoolnumbers and this board.  THANK GOODNESS there are other people out there as nervous as me for their score. 
I do think, though, that us talking like this makes the waiting worse rather than better.  Dosen't mean that I will stop doing it though!

kslaw

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2004, 01:12:53 PM »
I think it makes it a little better for me...when I hear how silly and obsessive you all are, it reallly puts my own behavior into perspective.  ;)

I am just kidding. You're probably right. the time would go so much faster if I focused instead on the job I am supposed to be focusing on right now. I just can't believe how anxious i feel about it. I have no idea how I did; yet so much hinges on it.

oh well. I'll try to stop thinking about it until Monday.

karenw911

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2004, 10:51:45 PM »
[quote author=kslaw link=topic=772.msg3487#msg3487 date=1077817981

the bright side to this...the more time that goes on, the more my expectations drop. At first, I was hoping for a 171 (my highest practice test), within a day, that dropped to 169 (second highest practice score). by yesterday, I'd decided I'd be ecstatic if I just got a 165. Today, I'm just praying I got at least one point over 120.

LOL! I think I'd hate to see the dark side of this issue, if that's your bright side!!  ;D

CJLaw

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2004, 11:32:53 AM »
LSAC Online is down today. Does that mean they are uploading our scores?  ;D ;D

auto208562

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2004, 11:43:03 AM »
You were up to early.  It's up now but still no scores...AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!