Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Is it possible I got the dummy in section 3?????  (Read 656 times)

Scarlet

• View Profile
Is it possible I got the dummy in section 3?????
« on: December 03, 2006, 01:38:32 AM »
I hope so....--
I got LR RC LR LG LR and I really thought I got experimental in section 3..
And as I read the post mortem... I really think they were from the first and fifth section for me.. Is it possible that I got the experimental in 3?ㅠㅠ
Did you guys all have the experimental in first section????????

SBToLaw

Re: Is it possible I got the dummy in section 3?????
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 01:42:15 AM »
nope, 1 was experimental, unless they changed how they do experimental...

theyve always been same section up to this point

Yeah dood, sorry.   Section 1 was the expiramental.  :-/  If it's any consolation, I sucked it up on games because I was convinced that I had bombed the real LG section (which later turned out to be expiramental).  F*ckin LSAC man. 

Scarlet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 03:44:40 AM »
oh....my.....god......

anyway...thanks, guys....==;;

megjamie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 03:40:36 PM »
I had that order too, and did most of Section 3 somehow being convinced that it was the experimental haha.  No idea why, at all.  Just 'felt' like it.

Yup!! I did the exact same thing.... I'm an idiot

ubeube

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 04:03:06 PM »
I had a feeling section one was an experimental, I had LR, and the LR seemed to have too many of those complete the sentence type questions. like Thus _________ and you have to  pick the answer that fills in the blank.

I was hoping it wasn't the experimental though, cause I did awesome on it. I think I finished it 6 minutes early.

Jeit

• Sr. Citizen
  • It is.
    • ICQ Messenger - 526149
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 04:07:09 PM »
It can safely be assumed that section 1 was experimental for those who started off with logic games...

However, I am not so sure about those who started off with LR. Section 3 of LR had many questions concerning the environment.

thestradgirl

• LSD Obsessed
  • where dreams you dare to dream really do come true
    • MSN Messenger - hanui@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - thestradgirl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 04:13:00 PM »
I had a feeling section one was an experimental, I had LR, and the LR seemed to have too many of those complete the sentence type questions. like Thus _________ and you have to  pick the answer that fills in the blank.

I was hoping it wasn't the experimental though, cause I did awesome on it. I think I finished it 6 minutes early.

This could've been posted by me.
this guy
------------------------------
I say that good painters imitated nature; but that bad ones vomited it.

Miguel de Cervantes (1547-1616)

BlondieBoo85

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2006, 04:17:39 PM »
Okay, this is what I need to clarify.  Does everyone in the whole US who took the LSAT yesterday have the same experiemntal section? 

Is it possible that some of us who has the LR first had a different experimental.  I'm with you, I just can't wrap my head around the first being the experimental.

Was anyone lacking concentration by section 3???  I felt like I was going to pass out from hunger, which is awkward becuase I ate breakfast.  I really couldn't concentrate in that section.  Plus the kid behind me was having a coughing attack.

I had LR, RC, LR, LG, LR

thestradgirl

• LSD Obsessed
  • where dreams you dare to dream really do come true
    • MSN Messenger - hanui@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - thestradgirl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2006, 04:31:40 PM »
Okay, this is what I need to clarify.  Does everyone in the whole US who took the LSAT yesterday have the same experiemntal section? 

Is it possible that some of us who has the LR first had a different experimental.  I'm with you, I just can't wrap my head around the first being the experimental.

Was anyone lacking concentration by section 3???  I felt like I was going to pass out from hunger, which is awkward becuase I ate breakfast.  I really couldn't concentrate in that section.  Plus the kid behind me was having a coughing attack.

I had LR, RC, LR, LG, LR

The experimental section # is uniform, and since those with LGs for sections 1 and 5 clearly had the experimental in section 1, it was 1 this time.
Testmasters officially declared it was Section 1 as well. It's not all that uncommon for section 1 to be the experimental (see: http://www.powerscore.com/lsat/help/experimental.htm). 
I had what you had as well and I'm glad 1 is experimental because I feel that 3 was my best section..
this guy
------------------------------
I say that good painters imitated nature; but that bad ones vomited it.

Miguel de Cervantes (1547-1616)