Law School Discussion

Help- I misbubbled. What do I do now?

nealric

• a.k.a. Miguel Sanchez
    • View Profile
Help- I misbubbled. What do I do now?
« on: December 02, 2006, 10:30:28 PM »
The worst part is I know I was absolutely rocking the thing before it happened.

Basically, I skipped a question in the 3rd section (LR with the sliding doors and such) ,question 18. I noticed what had happened with 30 seconds left to go. At the time I wasnt sure which question had been skipped so there was no time to erase and rebubble. My fervent prayer was that it was the experiemental but the postmortem is indicating otherwise. The proctors wouldnt let me rebubble but did say that they could send in a note with my exam discussing what had happened and indicating that question 18 was the skipped question.

What do I do now?

Just cancel? I already have a mediocre score from september that should at least get me into my backup.

Is it possible they might actually take the addendum into account and score accordingly?
Can it be hand scored? If so, do I have to wait untill the scores are released before I can request a hand score?

The problem is that LSN puts me at about 50/50 for my 2nd choice school and I have already applied with the first score. The school averages- so I am a bit paranoid that the rejection letter could come before anything is sorted out.

Help?

Re: Help- I misbubbled. What do I do now?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 10:33:25 PM »
one poster, nikolai misbubbled in sept, and the lsac hand-scored his test and he got all the points. So there is hope. Talk to him i suppose.

nealric

• a.k.a. Miguel Sanchez
    • View Profile
Re: Help- I misbubbled. What do I do now?
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2006, 10:38:45 PM »
Seems like I am going to miss out on Q 18 no matter what though. I had no way of indicating the answer I wanted for that one.

I suppose missing one is a lot better than 7.