I called SEO and they told me that they would render a decision on the March 22nd (although it could come later or earlier). I'm between HLS and CLS currently, and I'm leaning towards HLS. However, I won't get a chance to visit HLS until mid-March (and CLS until after the decision date). I'd like to see both schools (for practical and personal relations) before I commit. Any thoughts?